hey

SmallTown

Football season!
vraiblonde said:
BuddyLee, if this place only has one bathroom, and you get sick? I'm pitching you out in the parking lot. I'm old and I need access to a potty.
Just tell them to dig the crapper hole deeper :shrug:

BuddyLee

Football addict
vraiblonde said:
BuddyLee, if this place only has one bathroom, and you get sick? I'm pitching you out in the parking lot. I'm old and I need access to a potty.
I'd do the same if I were in your shoes. Please give me my first experiece of being tossed out of a bar and by my forum mommy no less.:lmao:

SmallTown

Football season!
vraiblonde said:
Well stop it. Tell us something about yourself. Something...personal...
I make clay action figures the model of somd forumites and I make them have orgies.

Chasey is my favorite. She bends in so many ways, must have the good clay for her.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
vraiblonde said:
Well stop it. Tell us something about yourself. Something...personal...
Don't fall for it, ST! She's just gonna move the thread to the private forum on your drunk ass so she can collect more moula and you'll be sitting there with hiccups saying to yourself "but I jurst *hic* posted my pen*hic*is sizzzze in chit chirpt!" :really:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
There is ONLY one bathroom and you get a GREAT view into the men's room if you sit at the table outside and to the left. :jet: :twitch:

Rondevous has already offered up the ball field out back for those forumites who "overindulge" and can't control themselves. :lmao:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
crabcake said:
Only if they're cool ranch :yum: :yum:
No, the bag says "Natural White Nacho Cheese" and they were gooooooooood. :yum:

I can't eat the regular ones. The MSG in 'em effs me up BIG time. :bawl:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
vraiblonde said:
Nacho cheese Doritos and onion dip are a complete, nutritionally sound meal, with all food groups present and accounted for.
I don't wanna know where the "meat group" fits into this! :lalala:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
Nacho cheese Doritos and onion dip are a complete, nutritionally sound meal, with all food groups present and accounted for.
:cartwheel Now I've got to find me some onion dip. :confused: