hi everyone,I'm new!!

mingiz

Horse Poor
watch out for them when they say that......................

thier guys are neat. for speed and comfort.

:pete::pete: I wouldn't take anybody out trail riding and get them hurt. If they say they know how to ride then they fend for them selves.:buddies: If not we go slow and help them out....We don't take peeps out to try and see if we can kill em :lmao::lmao:

ElliesMom

oh come on thats the fun part:evil:

Rode my first gaited a few weeks back, TW.
It was fabulous, I certainly see the appeal and the need for 'confidence', even the nice ones arent for 'timid' riders. (not sure if those are the correct terms per se but they are basically what I am trying to say)

Huge difference between my slug mare and a gaited lovely. Lots more go in a good way.

mingiz

Horse Poor
oh come on thats the fun part:evil:

Rode my first gaited a few weeks back, TW.
It was fabulous, I certainly see the appeal and the need for 'confidence', even the nice ones arent for 'timid' riders. (not sure if those are the correct terms per se but they are basically what I am trying to say)

Huge difference between my slug mare and a gaited lovely. Lots more go in a good way.

I'll let ya ride JR at the lake....:lmao: If your not to timid...:whistle:He's a blast....Watch those knees though he can turn a tree.......:lmao::lmao: He leaves those lil paso's behind..:killingme I was always a QH gal but I have really gotten into the gaited breed. I want a Missouri Fox Trotter.......:drool::drool:

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
I'll let ya ride JR at the lake....:lmao: If your not to timid...:whistle:He's a blast....Watch those knees though he can turn a tree.......:lmao::lmao: He leaves those lil paso's behind..:killingme I was always a QH gal but I have really gotten into the gaited breed. I want a Missouri Fox Trotter.......:drool::drool:

There's one for sale at my place.. she belongs to a boarder. Nice horse.. pm me if you're interested.:howdy:

ElliesMom

I ride a QH that is a knee knocker too! He is a blast!

All I really require is no buck and good brakes.

Havent tried the canadian yet though, made myself fall off the first canadian REAL good.

ElliesMom

I ride a QH that is a knee knocker too! He is a blast!

All I really require is no buck and good brakes.

Havent tried the canadian yet though, made myself fall off the first canadian REAL good.

The more I beat myself up now the better a gaited horse is sounding in about 10-15 years!