hi everyone

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Mikeinsmd said:
Who & why was the OKAY thread pulled??
Probably cause I'm a meanie. I'm feeling a little irritable today. I may have been a little hard on Dems....

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Mikeinsmd said:
I had just typed a great response to her "tard' comment.... :lmao:
Me too. I was going to tell her that I call truly "retarded" people "mentally challenged, differently abled, etc" and only reserve the word tard for people that earn it by consistently having their heads up their asses.

Mikeinsmd

Ehesef said:
Me too. I was going to tell her that I call truly "retarded" people "mentally challenged, differently abled, etc" and only reserve the word tard for people that earn it by consistently having their heads up their asses.
I had typed: "It's because they're TARDS!!!! They don't know any better!!" :duh: :bonk:

MMR11783

Ehesef said:
STFU dillhole. And use capital letters ferchrissakes.
Fine, if it really bothers you that much.

There is no need to be rude to me. Ever heard of the golden rule, treat others as you'd like to be treated? You're one of those people that you just have to kill with kindness aren't you?

Mikeinsmd

MMR11783 said:
Fine, if it really bothers you that much. There is no need to be rude to me. Ever heard of the golden rule, treat others as you'd like to be treated? You're one of those people that you just have to kill with kindness aren't you?
:snacks:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
MMR11783 said:
Fine, if it really bothers you that much.

There is no need to be rude to me. Ever heard of the golden rule, treat others as you'd like to be treated? You're one of those people that you just have to kill with kindness aren't you?
If you try to kill me, you'd better use something stronger than kindness. I'm threatened by that comment anyway. You have been reported.