Hi from new member

Amy

I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello.

My name is Amy and I live in Waldorf. I board my horse Jake at Flat Iron Farm. I have been around horses most of my life but have only lived in Charles County for a couple years. Thanks for reading!

jenbengen

Watch it
Amy said:

My name is Amy and I live in Waldorf. I board my horse Jake at Flat Iron Farm. I have been around horses most of my life but have only lived in Charles County for a couple years. Thanks for reading!

Welcome! I live next to Flat Iron Farm. Enjoy the boards. It's a lot of fun. :howdy:

R

remaxrealtor

Amy said:

:huggy: Amy!!!!!!!!!!!! My rotten boys Lou and Alvin are in Jake's barn....he is one sweet man! Welcome! :flowers:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Amy said:

SO?

Are you Chubby?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Welcome! Don't be too sensitive and you can handle the threads just fine. There are a lot of very helpful, informative people on here. There are some ....heads too. Do form of riding do you do with Jake? :howdy:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
:howdy:
Amy said:

:howdy: Hi Amy and welcome..... :howdy:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Sadielady said:
Welcome! Don't be too sensitive and you can handle the threads just fine. There are a lot of very helpful, informative people on here. There are some ....heads too. Do form of riding do you do with Jake? :howdy:

Have you been drinking? :killingme

Amy

Thanks everyone!

Remax - Oh I know who Lou is but I am not sure about Alvin. Good news about getting rid of the crutches.

Sadie - I ride English. I would like to possibly show Jake in some pleasure classes but I need to practice some more first. And I need to get a trailer!

SerenitStables

Amy said:
Thanks everyone!

Remax - Oh I know who Lou is but I am not sure about Alvin. Good news about getting rid of the crutches.

Sadie - I ride English. I would like to possibly show Jake in some pleasure classes but I need to practice some more first. And I need to get a trailer!

Welcome to the boards!!!! :smile: :howdy:

Tonia

Amy- I am new here too. My horse is the big mean appy at Flat Iron Farm (that pretty much describes him, haha.) I just bought a new truck and I am looking for a trailer. As soon as I get a trailer we can do some shows together.