Hi from new member

Amy

Hey Tonia!!

Yes, you have DaVinci ( sp?)! Julie said you were looking for a trailer. I was wondering if you got a truck. We have a truck but I just need the trailer. I think I have one lined up. crossing fingers...
Going to some shows would be great!!

Tonia

Hopefully I can find a decent trailer soon. I'm only planning on doing lighter classes with Da Vinci this season. He still needs some work.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Hi from new member 04-24-2007 10:16 AM What happened to the "no flamin the newby" rule? ...asssssss

Hey whoever sent this Just Know, It was not Flammin a newby it is regular board joke. I did not even finish up all the questions that I usually ask :lmao:

K

Katie

Tonia said:
Katie-
Any word on this weekend's show?

I have a ride with Vicki. Julie isn't going this weekend. i sent you a PM with some trailer suggestions. I don't know if CJ's mommy is going or not you might want to ask her. I really need a trailer badly, but right now with just purchasing Ashton it won't happen. I swear to myself that once I get a trailer every time I go to a show i am going to bring people with me.

MorganLover

OH yeah and HI amy :lmao: i live on the eastern shore but know lots of the horse girls on here. I have a morgan mare that i adopted. What is Jake?

K

Katie

MorganLover said:
OH yeah and HI amy :lmao: i live on the eastern shore but know lots of the horse girls on here. I have a morgan mare that i adopted. What is Jake?

Jake is a wonderful sweetie pie. :huggy:

Amy

Thanks Katie! :huggy:

MorganLover - Jake is TB/QH. I think his personality is mainly QH except when we start cantering - then he gets a little hyper like a TB.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Tonia said:
Amy- I am new here too. My horse is the big mean appy at Flat Iron Farm (that pretty much describes him, haha.) I just bought a new truck and I am looking for a trailer. As soon as I get a trailer we can do some shows together.
Holy crap...I met your horse the other day. I was being all sweet, and he whipped his butt at me and pinned his ears. I guess he didn't appreciate my kindness. He is a big boy! How old is he? Why does he not like anyone?

Tonia

Sadielady said:
Holy crap...I met your horse the other day. I was being all sweet, and he whipped his butt at me and pinned his ears. I guess he didn't appreciate my kindness. He is a big boy! How old is he? Why does he not like anyone?

He has a few emotional and physical problems.

1. He was kept in a small (small does not describe it) back yard before I bough him.

2. He was only exposed to dogs and his owners. So naturally he thinks he is a dog and thinks his stall is his territory.

3. He had a few medical issues that I found out about shortly after purchasing him. He never had any room to run as a little one and I think that it has a lot to do with his problems.

He is a good boy when you pull him out of his stall. He just grew up crappy and is still getting use to the idea of being a horse. Da Vinci is starting to develop nicely and we are working through some of his issues.

Oh Yeah, he just turned 6.

Tonia

Sadielady said:
He is really cute. How does he move? I heard he is good for you when you are riding him. Does he jump?

He moves nicely in the front. I am still trying to get him to use his hind end more and move out. I think we are going to stick to the ground. His ailments would catch up to him in the future if we jumped him again. (we had him over jumps a few months ago but thats when we noticed his issues). He is a handsome boy and I want him happy and sound.

tallyhoe

I am new too! Well...I have been ease dropping for quite sometime. I was told to remain anonymous, but I only know what I hear. I have heard A LOT about some of you. :lmao: No one really knows me anyway so who cares. What do I have to lose, just red to gain it sounds like. Welcome me too! :howdy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
tallyhoe said:
I am new too! Well...I have been ease dropping for quite sometime. I was told to remain anonymous, but I only know what I hear. I have heard A LOT about some of you. :lmao: No one really knows me anyway so who cares. What do I have to lose, just red to gain it sounds like. Welcome me too! :howdy:
:popcorn:
OK give some of it up.

welcome Amy

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
:Howdy
My name is Christina and I'm best known when associated with my horse as he's quite memorable...

106211082-M.jpg

He's Peanut, a 17.2h Percheron stallion. We do mostly dressage shows, but you'll also see us a schooling hunter shows and horse trials if you go to any of those.

I'm still fairly new here myself, it's nice to see so many horsey people in the area. :) :flowers:

Labs4Me

Amy said:
I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello.

My name is Amy and I live in Waldorf. I board my horse Jake at Flat Iron Farm. I have been around horses most of my life but have only lived in Charles County for a couple years. Thanks for reading!

:howdy: Hi Amy! Welcome!!