Hi..... I am back....

chess

low 5... hi 5......
If you would like to PM me with your address I will mail you the book to read.
It's up to you, you can get it at the Family Book store in the mall, and Iam sure you can order on line as well. Don't wait, the book is amazing, especailly I think for some one who has been thru what you have, the writer of this book was really messed up for a long time ( still suffers from problems today) because of a car accident. It changed his life too. It made me cry and it made me laugh too, and I learned from what happened to him how to also make things better in my life as well.

well shoot.. shoot me a PM so i can give it to you, I am swamped right now at work.. Id love to read it.. could be a life changer in more than one way ;) !

:buddies:

vbailey

vbailey

well shoot.. shoot me a PM so i can give it to you, I am swamped right now at work.. Id love to read it.. could be a life changer in more than one way ;) !

:buddies:

I sent you a PM, hope you got it OK, computer acting strange or it is this site. Not sure which.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Welcome back, Chess! :flowers:

What happened to you was definitely the scariest thing to have happened to a forumite. Too close and real for me. So, thank you for being a fighter, Champ. :wink:

Take care and don't be a stranger. :howdy:

CandaceMM

Ummmmm ....
Chess,

I don't know what happened ... but I will say that I can relate to you somewhat. 90 Minutes is a great book ... a good read, an easy read, an emotional read. I hope that you get your hands on the book and are able to get into it.

:wink:
Candace