Hi! I'm new here...introductions?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Four*Leaf*Farm said:
Kain..you must be ignorant. It's clover, not pot. People like you make me sick.

And Buddy Lee, you LOOK like a hillbilly. Maybe you should try Adkins.

thanks Elaine:) I would like to know why I'm offensive. For the most part, no one seems very friendly. I was a little taken aback at the responses

This is too funny. I'm usually the one that's offensive. :lmao:

Oh, BuddyLee's av isn't a pic of himself. That's MainMan.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Four*Leaf*Farm said:
Kain..you must be ignorant. It's clover, not pot. People like you make me sick.

And Buddy Lee, you LOOK like a hillbilly. Maybe you should try Adkins.

:yay:

I like you already! :lmao:

AMP

Jersey attitude.
Four*Leaf*Farm said:
Wow! It's been 3 or 4 years since I last visited this website and was thrilled to see the forums! Expecially the horse forum! How long has this been going on? The last time I was here the site was weak...

My name is Cristi and I live in St. Leonard with my husband, Dan. We have 3 horses and 2 boarders and one Jack Russell, named Woody (who was pictured with me in Chesapeake Life magazine last month). I am an artist, preferably equine. Portraits by Cristi (sign my guestbook!) I love to event and ride hunter trials.

Anyway... It's nice to know you all are here and would love to know more SMDer's :)

Cristi

Welcome, welcome! I am relatively new here too, but never did introduce myself properly.

Don't know why the meanies are bringing it to the horse board, they usually stay in the chit-chat forum. :cheers: Probably smelled fresh meat, or not so fresh as the case may be....

I board horses up in White Plains in Charles COunty, don't know if that's considered "true southern maryland" or not, but I'm a Yankee so who cares? :crazy:

AMP

Jersey attitude.
Kain99 said:
Welp... she said SOMD was weak 3 years ago. Knowing how hard the DJ and David have worked, I just think it was crummy.

Truth is, I had a bad day and am feeling slightly sensitive so I coul be way off base. :frown:

Whooops, before I get bad karmaized, I want to apologize, I did't realize you had a bad day, I just called you mean before I knew your day was almost as rotten as mine (viewing for a riding buddy/friend today....)

:sad:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Four*Leaf*Farm said:
The last time I was here the site was weak...
Hi Christi and welcome! I understand what you mean and am not offended. The site has come a long way over the years.

:cheers:

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
Welcome to the asylum Christi!

Unosmom and I live right around the corner from you. A word of advice: if you don't like arguments about dumb stuff, place alot of people on "ignore." Most of them don't really mean to come off as mean as they do.

Or you can just read the junk everybody writes to you and have somebody to fight with! :killingme

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Welcome...

Me & Appyday are ALWAYS lookin' for someone with which to share the ride :smile:

Must be something about ya....ELAINE was kind! :biggrin:

New kinder gentler elaine? Or did someone steal the elaine UN-PW?

j/k :lmao:

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
Thanks to all the NICE people out there... Talk about being thrown in the mixing bowl right away.
I'll just give the stink eye to Shizit Head's from now on :twitch:

B

baswm

Welcome to the forum. :) I am right around the corner from you in Port Republic. :cheers: