Hi, I'm new here

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
I'd like to thank everyone for the advice and good wishes.

Just to update you on my condition, my head feels better but now my throat hurts and my nose is stuffy. :frown: I can't call in sick because my boss asked me just the other day--very nicely--if I'd try to come to work more often, so please pray for me to get well soon. :flowers:

Oh, and I stopped at Wendy's on the way home, so in lieu of cheeseburgers, please send cake. :yay:

TIA.

K_Jo said:
I'd like to thank everyone for the advice and good wishes.

Just to update you on my condition, my head feels better but now my throat hurts and my nose is stuffy. :frown: I can't call in sick because my boss asked me just the other day--very nicely--if I'd try to come to work more often, so please pray for me to get well soon. :flowers:

Oh, and I stopped at Wendy's on the way home, so in lieu of cheeseburgers, please send cake. :yay:

TIA.
I vote that Mrs. Jones does your work tomorrow so that you can have an easy day and rest your nose and throat...:huggy:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
kwillia said:
I vote that Mrs. Jones does your work tomorrow so that you can have an easy day and rest your nose and throat...:huggy:
Oooh! Will you please post this in your private forum and make it a stickey so it's all official 'n ####? :clap: