Hi, I'm New!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Dreamer said:
:smack: Not so nice. :razz:
OK how about this......

WinnDixie + Dreamer = 1 computer, 2 people, log in, log out, log in, log out, log back in.
fast computer. i'm jealous.

so...why the nasty little comment from winn dixie regarding the fact that I own different breeds of horse and love both (who i assume doesn't know me either IRL) in another thread, since you're in the same office? a little insight?

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
It looks like Elfboots is up to some more antics. No one should feel like they have to hide behind so many masks. If you want to talk about horses/dogs/ fake boobs, etc. so much then just come on as YOURSELF. Im sure that you will find new friends here that you can discard of in the future.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
persimmoncf said:
It looks like Elfboots is up to some more antics. No one should feel like they have to hide behind so many masks. If you want to talk about horses/dogs/ fake boobs, etc. so much then just come on as YOURSELF. Im sure that you will find new friends here that you can discard of in the future.
does she need the new bra invented in Texas? :killingme

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
happyappygirl said:
OK how about this......

WinnDixie + Dreamer = 1 computer, 2 people, log in, log out, log in, log out, log back in.

so...why the nasty little comment from winn dixie regarding the fact that I own different breeds of horse and love both (who i assume doesn't know me either IRL) in another thread, since you're in the same office? a little insight?

You know those government contract computers -- faster than the speed of lightning. :lmao: Again, I did not mean for the comments to be nasty and do apologize. :flowers: Guess I'll save my funny stuff for another forum. :howdy:

Dreamer

I am not Winn Dixie
happyappygirl said:
OK how about this......

Not quite right, 1 computer yes, but I forgot to log out and, therefore, speed was not the issue. :howdy: Sorry, can't give you any insight into Winnie or why she remarked on your horse ownership propensities. We're just co-workers and haven't been that for too long since she's only been here a month or so. :shrug: I didn't really mean to cause such a ruckus, guess I should have read that computer security memo. :lmao:

Dreamer

I am not Winn Dixie
jaybeeztoo said:
Welcome aboard Dreamer :howdy:

Thank you, although I wasn't too sure I wanted to be here for a moment or two. :flowers: Kind of scary when people make assumptions without really knowing the facts or, worse, create their own facts. :howdy:

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
:howdy: dreamer,

Im kinda new i have been a member since september and the forms are a cool place to come after a long day of school/work. *z*

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Dreamer said:
Thank you, although I wasn't too sure I wanted to be here for a moment or two. :flowers: Kind of scary when people make assumptions without really knowing the facts or, worse, create their own facts. :howdy:

truer words never written.