Hi new here

Kevinthedog

I am a guitarist. Played since 1964. I play rock funk jazz fusion and country. I've had my own bands. Right now I'm in a country band and working on solo gigs. I also live in Alaska. I am always glad to meet new players! Feel free to introduce yourself!

I am a guitarist. Played since 1964. I play rock funk jazz fusion and country. I've had my own bands. Right now I'm in a country band and working on solo gigs. I also live in Alaska. I am always glad to meet new players! Feel free to introduce yourself!

Welcome to the forums. :coffee: If people start picking on you, don't worry.... It is just part of your forumite initiation. :evil:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

please send some SMOW first... then we can talk :howdy:

so how goes it out in Alaska....

BOP

I'm guessing he doesn't really live there, just thinks it sounds cool to be from somewhere that sounds exotic.

:cds: I didn't get the memo on Alaska!

All this time, I thought it was Hawaii, and other places like that that are exotic.

:coffee:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Has anyone seen that advertisement for "Alaskan women" or something...I think it is on TLC... They seem like pretty serious wimmins. :jameo:

I have. I also wondered if they would move to FL for a man or if the man would move to Alaska for them. :shrug: