Hi there!

Goofing_Off

Well, I thought I would make an initial post by saying hi. I've browsed through the forums for awhile now, whenever I would look through SoMD.com. I finally decided to register and join in. So tell me about yourselves; who is everyone, where are you all from, what do you all do for a living, etc? I'm a 25 year old native southern Marylander, and work as a systems analyst.

Nanny Pam

Goofing_Off said:
Well, I thought I would make an initial post by saying hi. I've browsed through the forums for awhile now, whenever I would look through SoMD.com. I finally decided to register and join in. So tell me about yourselves; who is everyone, where are you all from, what do you all do for a living, etc? I'm a 25 year old native southern Marylander, and work as a systems analyst.

crabcake? :confused:

Silver20902

You know how I roll
Goofing_Off said:

Newbie here also.. Ditto on the browsing.

Looks like a cluster, but fun..

Male.. That's all you get..

:lol:

Jameo

What?!
Silver20902 said:
Newbie here also.. Ditto on the browsing.

Looks like a cluster, but fun..

Male.. That's all you get..

:lol:
"Cooking lesson #1: don't fry bacon in the nude."

Dawg, is that you? :lmao:

Jameo

What?!
Goofing_Off said:
I'd be more concerned about boiling hot dogs in the nude; you wouldn't want to get anything mixed up. :wink:

If you mistake something else for a hot dog, you already have problems :lmao:

Jameo

What?!
Goofing_Off said:
Hey Jameo, what did you mean by "whoever you really are" in the karma you sent me? Also, I'm not Italian, and I actually help digestion! :roflmao:

:killingme You know what I mean, if not, you will figure it out sooner or later!