Hi there!

Goofing_Off

Jameo said:
Am I over confident and you really are as poor as :nomoney:?
Not at all, but if I'm going to buy a Mustang GT, then it'll just have to be for myself. :smile: I may be able to rent it out for a nominal fee, though! :lol:

Jameo

What?!
Goofing_Off said:
Not at all, but if I'm going to buy a Mustang GT, then it'll just have to be for myself. :smile: I may be able to rent it out for a nominal fee, though! :lol:

Oh! So your greedy? :lmao:

Goofing_Off

Jameo said:
So what kinda entrepreneuring do you do?
I'm thinking about becoming an inventor. I have this great idea for a paper toilet seat cover that you can keep in your wallet or purse, so that you always have one around if you need to use a public restroom that doesn't have them. I think that's a great idea; how about you?

Jameo

What?!
Goofing_Off said:
I'm thinking about becoming an inventor. I have this great idea for a paper toilet seat cover that you can keep in your wallet or purse, so that you always have one around if you need to use a public restroom that doesn't have them. I think that's a great idea; how about you?

Go for it! :yay:

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
Goofing_Off said:

Why can't you just take one out of the box, fold it up and put it in your pocket for later protection??

AC/DC

Lord, I apologize.
fddog said:
And now this idea will be trademarked :ohwell:

:shrug: I have nothing against improving on an item, but taking someone else's idea and turning it into single applications isn't new.

IF he feels that public John's aren't sanitary enough, perhaps he should look into developing something that will sanitize the seat before sitting down..........oh, that's right, they already have Lysol. I guess he could load a Banaka can with the stuff so it’s more portable. :lol:

Last edited: