hi

mchurchwell

lol, just as in within a month or so. I had a few mishaps occur leaving me no choice but to move back in with my parents. I was living in Florida for the last couple of years.

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
mchurchwell said:
lol, just as in within a month or so. I had a few mishaps occur leaving me no choice but to move back in with my parents. I was living in Florida for the last couple of years.

We like you already ! more details.............:howdy:

mchurchwell

more details....hmmmm.... My brother decided to go out drinking onenight after I had gone to bed, took my car, hit a cop car and totalled my car. Insurance denied my claim, I didn't have enough money to get another car, as I was still paying off that one, lost my job because I was a travelling salesman. Can't travel without a car. My brother was sharing an apartment with me and he never payed any bills, so I had to drain all of my accounts. SO, I moved back to Great Mills. Isn't that exciting???

How's that for details??

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
mchurchwell said:
more details....hmmmm.... My brother decided to go out drinking onenight after I had gone to bed, took my car, hit a cop car and totalled my car. Insurance denied my claim, ??
Did you tell the cops he didn't have permission to drive your car or did you accept the responsibility for his actions.

Last edited:
mchurchwell said:
more details....hmmmm.... My brother decided to go out drinking onenight after I had gone to bed, took my car, hit a cop car and totalled my car. Insurance denied my claim, I didn't have enough money to get another car, as I was still paying off that one, lost my job because I was a travelling salesman. Can't travel without a car. My brother was sharing an apartment with me and he never payed any bills, so I had to drain all of my accounts. SO, I moved back to Great Mills. Isn't that exciting???

How's that for details??

Ouch. Hope it all works out.

Welcome back. :howdy:

mchurchwell

aps45819 said:
Did you tell the cops he didn't have permission to drive your car or did you accept the responsibility for his actions.

Yea, I told them all that and they said that since he lived with me technically he as access to my vehicle. Which I find hard to believe. He took it without my permission..... I tried to report it stole and they were like doesn't he live with you blah blah blah. Uhhh yea but I never gave him permission to take my car out. So whatever. I'm back here now, working on saving up money to buy a new car and all that good stuff to get back on my feet. My parents are kind enough to give me access to one of their cars. So far so good.

Hole19th

Wowwww!

How's that for details??

Now that's a soap opera if I haven't seen one myself!