Hi

Nanny Pam

:howdy:Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself to the forums.

:howdy: right back atcha. So...... you like Ferrets, huh? I don't. My daughter had one when she was a kid and it chewed up the whole house.
And now that my daughter has a daughter, maybe I'll take my grand-daughter a ferret down to NC.

Turn about is fair play, right? :lmao:

FerretRescue

bite me
:howdy: right back atcha. So...... you like Ferrets, huh? I don't. My daughter had one when she was a kid and it chewed up the whole house.
And now that my daughter has a daughter, maybe I'll take my grand-daughter a ferret down to NC.

Hi Nanny Pam.

Yeah ferrets can be a handful, that is for sure. I have a room dedicted to the ferrets, so they do not run thru the house causing too much trouble. So far so good.:lmao:

Yea, I do love the little guys.

kayelle

I've never heard of a ferret chewing up stuff. I've had them for over 10 yrs. They steal everything they can carry from shoes to whole rolls of toilet paper. I had one that had been abused and she was a biter. She'd latch onto you and you'd have to put her in the sink (still attached to you) and turn the water on to get her off. Ferrets never bite like that so she must have been really abused in her former home to hate people that much. They are such fun animals to watch but you definately need atleast 2. They are hilarious to watch as they scamper down the hallway, falling all over eachother.

FerretRescue

bite me
I've never heard of a ferret chewing up stuff. I've had them for over 10 yrs. They steal everything they can carry from shoes to whole rolls of toilet paper. I had one that had been abused and she was a biter. She'd latch onto you and you'd have to put her in the sink (still attached to you) and turn the water on to get her off. Ferrets never bite like that so she must have been really abused in her former home to hate people that much. They are such fun animals to watch but you definately need atleast 2. They are hilarious to watch as they scamper down the hallway, falling all over eachother.

I have had a chewer, only one though. But they are fun. Out of all the pets I have ever had these are the most fun.

The ones I get typically are people who are moving, or got the ferret and found them to be attention lovers...:lmao:

I have one ferret, sparkles who is a total drama quuen. She loves to jump and play with everyone and sleep on your shoulder. If you let her she will sit on your shoulder while you go through the house.

FerretRescue

bite me
Hi back to everyone! Nice to meet all of you.

I have been going thru the threads here. Looks like it is a fun place to be.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08

They steal toilet paper?

FerretRescue

bite me
Hi all!

Thanks for the warm welcome. Yes, ferrets are fun and there is never a dull moment with them. I love working with them so much.

It looks like you guys all know each other, and get along, LOL even when you are not getting along it still looks like fun. Glad I found the website and tripped into the forums!