Hi

FerretRescue

bite me

I have one that loves soda...I know it is not good for them but she somehow manages to find a soda can and hide in her special place, (my closet).

I have a very deep closet so one day I went looking for a pair of boots, only to discover a nice little pile of things Little Miss Sunshine found and stored for whatever crazy reason.

Then I have CoCoa, she is crazy for cat toys...loves them. She has a whole pile of them she just throws around for fun

TP has not been a problem so far, but I can only imagine what they would love to do with it.:killingme

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Hi all!

Thanks for the warm welcome. Yes, ferrets are fun and there is never a dull moment with them. I love working with them so much.

It looks like you guys all know each other, and get along, LOL even when you are not getting along it still looks like fun. Glad I found the website and tripped into the forums!

Welcome to the boards. In all honesty, ferrets aren't my bag. They are, however very appealing to one of my Malamutes, so they would never be safe in or around my home. I have had friends that love them very much and have heard lots of tales similar to those above.

If I were feeling sinister, I might have posted, "If you need a temporary (REALLY TEMPORARY) home for one of your rescues, give me a call" :whistle:.. but, alas, I'm not awake enough to be evil, just yet. Time is on your side this morning. :lol:

So have a good time. :howdy:

FerretRescue

bite me
my wifes ferrets chewed the rubber buttons off of the telephone, and remote .....

That is one thing you can never let a ferret do, is get a hold of rubber. There is something in rubber that drives a ferret crazy. They love to chew it. But they also swallow it and sometimes it can block them up when they are unable to pass it.

FerretRescue

bite me
Welcome to the boards. In all honesty, ferrets aren't my bag. They are, however very appealing to one of my Malamutes, so they would never be safe in or around my home. I have had friends that love them very much and have heard lots of tales similar to those above.

If I were feeling sinister, I might have posted, "If you need a temporary (REALLY TEMPORARY) home for one of your rescues, give me a call" :whistle:.. but, alas, I'm not awake enough to be evil, just yet. Time is on your side this morning. :lol:

So have a good time. :howdy:

LOL, ferrets aren't for everyone....especially people with big doggies.

R

RadioPatrol

That is one thing you can never let a ferret do, is get a hold of rubber. There is something in rubber that drives a ferret crazy. They love to chew it. But they also swallow it and sometimes it can block them up when they are unable to pass it.

I know dear, it was not intentional ( the phone ).........but she did buy baby pacifiers for them ......... it was a scream watching a ferret run across the room with a pacifier sticking out its mouth blocking their sight :lmao: