Hi

S

snicole1976

Hello,
I'm new to the area. I work on the base and I'd like to meet some people in the area. I'm sick of the bar scene, I do not smoke but I enjoy a drink now and then. I enjoy doing outdoors things and playing cards.

SpriteZero

Hi, Welcome to the area!
Great place for outdoor activities..horseback riding to ATV riding to all sorts of water sports and fishing!
Enjoy! :howdy:

S

snicole1976

Hi, Welcome to the area!
Great place for outdoor activities..horseback riding to ATV riding to all sorts of water sports and fishing!
Enjoy! :howdy:

I enjoy taking time at St. Mary's lake.... I like to hike it.. there are folks who ride ATVs there but they are not supposed to.

HumpArump

Hello,
I'm new to the area. I work on the base and I'd like to meet some people in the area. I'm sick of the bar scene, I do not smoke but I enjoy a drink now and then. I enjoy doing outdoors things and playing cards.

You know your name sounds and looks familiar

S

snicole1976

Welcome hope you enjoy your stay....

Thank you... I hope to meet some people as well. Does anyone here like going up to DC and going out? I hear its pretty fun. I hear Solomon's (sp?) island is supposed to be fun as well.

fedex

Relax, it's fedex
Thank you... I hope to meet some people as well. Does anyone here like going up to DC and going out? I hear its pretty fun. I hear Solomon's (sp?) island is supposed to be fun as well.

Eh,

Depends.. I goto DC and Baltimore alot, but thats because I live in Waldorf. I love traveling so for me its enjoyable !

Drop me a line. I'll show you some real nice hiking on the other side of the bridge.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Hello,

:howdy: Want to be friends?

S

snicole1976

Oh. sorry I thought you meant at the lake, I didn't think about the bridge:lmao: