Hi

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
what is this mpd thing that people keep emailing me about? is it bad?

I'm not answering your question until you stop ignoring me. :tap:

In addition to my previous question, you, as a newbie, have to fill out the standard questions: h/b/k? It's in the handbook.

S

snicole1976

I'm not answering your question until you stop ignoring me. :tap:

In addition to my previous question, you, as a newbie, have to fill out the standard questions: h/b/k? It's in the handbook.

ok... whats h/b/k?

S

snicole1976

It's mandatory: It's in the handbook. Chapter 2, page 15 I believe. Right below "are you male/female?" and right above "Are you chubby? What kind of bike do you ride?"

Well, there's no handbook, I'm female, I'm not chubby, If your so observant as to what people should read, maybe you should go back and read what I have already posted and stop acting like a jerk.

C-Murda

I feel so unloved!!:bawl: I was never asked any of those- even after I came out as female (wait.. that sounded all wrong!) I even sent you karma saying I thought your mask was sexy (I signed it too).:lmao:

Yeah, but you are kind of scary. We still aren't sure what you are

S

snicole1976

Some of yall are really funny. Thanks for the nice welcome.

Chain729

Well, there's no handbook, I'm female, I'm not chubby, If your so observant as to what people should read, maybe you should go back and read what I have already posted and stop acting like a jerk.

1. Talk to Vrai. Somebody's obviously slackin' on passin' out the handbooks. :ohwell:

2. If you call THAT acting like a jerk, turn off your computer, pack it back up, take it back to the store for a refund and stick to playing at the playground. Your skin isn't thick enough for the internet and definately not this asylum.

OR

3. Go back to your therapist and ask if he can give you a pill for a sense of humor. Thank me later.

S

snicole1976

1. Talk to Vrai. Somebody's obviously slackin' on passin' out the handbooks. :ohwell:

2. If you call THAT acting like a jerk, turn off your computer, pack it back up, take it back to the store for a refund and stick to playing at the playground. Your skin isn't thick enough for the internet and definately not this asylum.

OR

3. Go back to your therapist and ask if he can give you a pill for a sense of humor. Thank me later.

I have a sense of humor. I see no reason for your simple ass to degrate women like this.

Chain729

Yeah, but you are kind of scary. We still aren't sure what you are

:yeahthat: S/N says "boy." Title says "girl." We're confused. Next time Vrai lets us out of the asylum to go have a beer, we might have to drag you along so that we can find out.

I feel so unloved!!:bawl: I was never asked any of those- even after I came out as female (wait.. that sounded all wrong!) I even sent you karma saying I thought your mask was sexy (I signed it too).:lmao:

See above. But for S&G's and just to be thorough: h/b/k?

Chain729

I have a sense of humor. I see no reason for your simple ass to degrate women like this.

Not only do you have thin skin and no sense of humor, but you're also in denial about it and judgemental. I'm beginning to hate you already :huggy:

For the record, most of my friends and just about everyone I'd say I'm "close" to are female. If I was so degrading, that wouldn't be the case. "Lighten up Francis" :smack:

FerretRescue

bite me
Not only do you have thin skin and no sense of humor, but you're also in denial about it and judgemental. I'm beginning to hate you already :huggy:

For the record, most of my friends and just about everyone I'd say I'm "close" to are female. If I was so degrading, that wouldn't be the case. "Lighten up Francis" :smack:

:yeahthat: most of the stuff you see is going to be rough take it in stride.

how did you hear about somd.com? have you been reading the other posts before you signed up?:howdy: