hi

L

lilbooboo

sorry but im a bit shy
some people here are sorta intimadating

L

lilbooboo

the one lady calls herself a cas iron bitch an the spank thing looks lik a smak in the head
i guess this will take some getting used to

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by lilbooboo
the one lady calls herself a cas iron bitch an the spank thing looks lik a smak in the head

Disclaimer: FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY! :cheers:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones

Not meant to be a smack in the head but a smack on the a$$. It's a common occurance around here, everyone spanks everyone else and we all love it! :lmao:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by pixiegirl

Not meant to be a smack in the head but a smack on the a$$. It's a common occurance around here, everyone spanks everyone else and we all love it! :lmao:

...and if you don't love it, you better at least pretend like you do. :D

:whip:

AnonymousPenguin

Lead Penguin

you have an excuse to spank every girl on here on the a$$, what more can you ask for?

watercolor

yeah yeah

haha!!! yeap....OOOOH spank me baby!

L

lilbooboo

dont know if i can do the spankin thin

i always try to be as respectfil to woman as i can

Lilly

The Original Lilly
dont know if i can do the spankin thin

i always try to be as respectfil to woman as i can

Try the spell checker thing!

Sorry - I am trying very very hard not to be anal today . . .
Thank god it is Friday . . . . :drunk:

fuzzyng

Originally posted by vraiblonde
Rats! Our secret is out! That's why we behave the way we do - haven't seen daylight or smelled fresh air in YEARS!

*sniffs air* ohh... someone needs to tell the nebies to bring in cans of air... like they sell at computer stores... oh, what i'd give for the scent of cut grass.... *sniffles* oh, the sun... do you remember what it even looks like...????? :D

oh, yeah, and Welcome BooBoo!

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by joeyinlexpark
I have welts and scars from all the whoopins I get.....lovin it....bdsm baby....... and boo, get with the program before you become:weak:

OH HOW COOL! I like that little one
:weak: its awesome!!!!!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Welcome to the forum boo boo, and give up the shy game. You can be anybody and say almost anything. Afterall, You are hiding behind your computer - just like the rest of us.
As for a pm - it is a private message to anybody on the forum. Just click the pm button under the person's message or name and away you go - just like an email but in the forum room.
:D

fuzzyng

Originally posted by migtig
Afterall, You are hiding behind your computer - just like the rest of us

Just because you hide behind your computer do not make accusations that everyone here does it, too... I hide under my computer :p :D