Hi !

TwistedDiamond

Blondes do it better.....
I don't know... the guy sounds like a real a**clown to me. I say you ditch him for a night, I'll ditch mine, and we can go bump uglies for hours. :evil:

well I think we know who her man is now!:killingme

Sweetandsassy and Turbok9 sittin in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G:love:

TurboK9

well I think we know who her man is now!:killingme

Sweetandsassy and Turbok9 sittin in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G:love:

What? If being lewd and a bit crude means you're hooked up w/ that person, shouldn't that mean ChevyGuy is sharing bunks w/ half the people on the board? :whistle:

Mama_Mia08

Its not him stopping me by any means. I am just used to having friends who will come over and hang out or go do stuff with and it seems so hard to make friends like that here in CRE. people seem to stick to themselves. I am 27 now maybe im just trying to act like a teenager. who knows..lol:gossip:

I know how you feel my family and friends are all in PA. Which is not far, but not exactly close either. We have 2 kids which makes it difficult to get out and meet people at times. We also just moved to CRE and I am finding it difficult to meet my neighbors too. I am shy when I first meet people so that probably doesn't help. Plus, one set of neighbors, I am not sure about yet, just by hearing the music that blasts from their house at 11PM on a weekday. I am not confrontational so I would not dream of going over and asking them to turn it down. :yahoo:

Anyway, welcome!!!!

TurboK9

I know how you feel my family and friends are all in PA. Which is not far, but not exactly close either. We have 2 kids which makes it difficult to get out and meet people at times. We also just moved to CRE and I am finding it difficult to meet my neighbors too. I am shy when I first meet people so that probably doesn't help. Plus, one set of neighbors, I am not sure about yet, just by hearing the music that blasts from their house at 11PM on a weekday. I am not confrontational so I would not dream of going over and asking them to turn it down. :yahoo:

Anyway, welcome!!!!

Oooohhhh sorry. We'll try to keep it down after 11. :whistle:

Whe're you at in CRE? Our boys are 5 and 7. Yours?

Mama_Mia08

Oooohhhh sorry. We'll try to keep it down after 11. :whistle:

Whe're you at in CRE? Our boys are 5 and 7. Yours?

LOL I hope it's not you I would feel bad...the non confrontational thing. My husband always tells me I shouldn't care what other people think. Anyway, I have 2 girls 9 mo. and 7 years old. I am off of side saddle around bull whip. We are actually used to the music or TV not sure what it is. My 7 year old is able to sleep through it now which was our concern to begin with. We like it here.

TurboK9

LOL I hope it's not you I would feel bad...the non confrontational thing. My husband always tells me I shouldn't care what other people think. Anyway, I have 2 girls 9 mo. and 7 years old. I am off of side saddle around bull whip. We are actually used to the music or TV not sure what it is. My 7 year old is able to sleep through it now which was our concern to begin with. We like it here.

Heh! We lived on Side Saddle right near you when we first moved here. There are some kids in the 1-3rd grade range in the immediate area, I'm sure your daughter will start meeting them soon enough!

We're wayyyy over the other side of CRE now, by the stables. I'm just glad to be off Side Saddle, we still get speeders but most folks go slower here than on SS. Used to hear the tires screeching around the corners all hours of the night!