Hi.

Nanny Pam

08-16-2006 12:07 PM I don't know what is worse... you being mean as shiat to her or going into a diabetic coma from reading your current conversations with her... kwillia
Kwillia.....what's up? :confused:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Nanny Pam said:
08-16-2006 12:07 PM I don't know what is worse... you being mean as shiat to her or going into a diabetic coma from reading your current conversations with her... kwillia
:snacks:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Nanny Pam said:
I got the same message from her once when I was talking to K_Jo. She's just jealous. :jet:

Nanny Pam said:
I'm saying I'm really confused...:jameo: It wasn't that long ago you were all over her like white on rice and now it's all sickly sweet...:jameo:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
kwillia said:
I'm saying I'm really confused...:jameo: It wasn't that long ago you were all over her like white on rice and now it's all sickly sweet...:jameo:
She's following my and Pixie's lead.