Hillary Clinton Documentary Reveals Obama Warning: Trump Is A ‘Fascist’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Atlantic reports that the documentary, which premiered this weekend at the Sundance Film Festival to mostly rave reviews, shows Kaine deep in conversation with Clinton over an exchange he had with the former president over Clinton’s low-key presence on the campaign trail. To reassure Clinton that Obama was on her side despite the criticism, Kaine claimed that Obama had called Trump a “fascist” in conversation.

“President Obama called me last night and said, ‘Tim, this is no time to be a purist,'” Kaine tells Clinton in one memorable scene, per The Atlantic. “‘You’ve got to keep a fascist out of the White House.'”

Clinton replies, “I echo that sentiment.”

Neither Kaine’s team nor Obama’s was willing to comment on the conversation, and neither confirmed to The Atlantic that Obama actually made the comment.

Hillary Clinton, however, was more than willing to elaborate on the subject of Trump’s supposed “fascism.”

“If you look at the definition [of fascist], which I’ve had the occasion to read several times,” Clinton said, according to the newsmagazine, which held an interview with her at Sundance this weekend, “I think we can agree on several things: One, he has authoritarian tendencies and he admires authoritarian leaders, [Vladimir] Putin being his favorite. He uses a form of really virulent nationalism. He identifies targets: immigrants, blacks, browns, gays, women, whoever the target of the day or week is … I think you see a lot of the characteristics of what we think of [as] nationalistic, fascistic kinds of tendencies and behaviors.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/hillary-clinton-documenatry-reveals-obama-warning-trump-is-a-fascist

🤣

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
The Atlantic reports that the documentary, which premiered this weekend at the Sundance Film Festival to mostly rave reviews, shows Kaine deep in conversation with Clinton over an exchange he had with the former president over Clinton’s low-key presence on the campaign trail. To reassure Clinton that Obama was on her side despite the criticism, Kaine claimed that Obama had called Trump a “fascist” in conversation.

“President Obama called me last night and said, ‘Tim, this is no time to be a purist,'” Kaine tells Clinton in one memorable scene, per The Atlantic. “‘You’ve got to keep a fascist out of the White House.'”

Clinton replies, “I echo that sentiment.”

Neither Kaine’s team nor Obama’s was willing to comment on the conversation, and neither confirmed to The Atlantic that Obama actually made the comment.

Hillary Clinton, however, was more than willing to elaborate on the subject of Trump’s supposed “fascism.”

“If you look at the definition [of fascist], which I’ve had the occasion to read several times,” Clinton said, according to the newsmagazine, which held an interview with her at Sundance this weekend, “I think we can agree on several things: One, he has authoritarian tendencies and he admires authoritarian leaders, [Vladimir] Putin being his favorite. He uses a form of really virulent nationalism. He identifies targets: immigrants, blacks, browns, gays, women, whoever the target of the day or week is … I think you see a lot of the characteristics of what we think of [as] nationalistic, fascistic kinds of tendencies and behaviors.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/hillary-clinton-documenatry-reveals-obama-warning-trump-is-a-fascist

🤣
I remember BO identifying targets also, white men and police. I think I prefer it this way.