Hillary Clinton suggests election 'stolen' from her

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
... other Dems could suffer same fate

Hillary Clinton suggested she had the 2016 election “stolen” from her during the latest stop of her slumping speaking tour.

Taking the stage with her husband Bill in Los Angeles Saturday night as part of the couple’s “Evening with the Clintons” tour, the former Democratic presidential nominee told the crowd she has been warning potential candidates they could suffer the same fate.

SamSpade

Could ANYONE explain how it got stolen? Obama himself said it would be impossible to mess with the ballots.
How was it stolen? Because she lost something she thought she'd win?

Besides Gore - who else is there in politics that is a serious sore loser - that isn't a Democrat?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Could ANYONE explain how it got stolen? Obama himself said it would be impossible to mess with the ballots.

Besides Gore - who else is there in politics that is a serious sore loser - that isn't a Democrat?

They've been using it since 2000 so it must work with their retarded base.

glhs837

Power with Control

"He cheated betterer than I did!!!!" - Hillary Clinton

In the sense that he calculated the electoral votes better than she did and spent time to ensure he would get those votes, while she ignored those places, he "gamed" the system. But they all do. Her cry hinges on the popular vote. Which isn't a legal thing, we all know.

SamSpade

You know, it's like they think the Electoral College is a "loophole". That's how the game is played; it doesn't matter if your team put up twice as many yards - what matters is how many times they entered the end zone, and it doesn't matter if the defense or special teams did it. It doesn't matter if your side hit twice as many hits - what matters is how many crossed the plate. And it's not a new rule.

And she didn't even get the majority - she got the most votes, and to put it neatly, you could say they all came from California. She got so many votes there, that she could have still won with two million less votes, the margin with which she got the "popular" vote.

You know, many other nations don't have direct elections - most parliamentary republics don't either. They vote a party, and the party picks its leader. They still consider it democratic, and frankly, I like the idea of knowing that if I vote for a party and enough votes go in, the party is represented, period. They may be part of a coalition, but they are there. These nations consider this "democratic".

I don't care much for the fact that a person can be elected President even if nobody gets the majority of the votes. That happens actually - a lot. Lincoln got in with under 40% of the vote. And I won't even bring up 1824. It happens, but it's still the law and everyone knows it. She ran a lousy campaign, she's a wholly unlikeable person, she insulted half the country, she skipped whole states she thought she had in the bag - and she lost. And a grown-up would say, see you next time. Or go home quietly. They don't bitch about it for three years.

This_person

You know, it's like they think the Electoral College is a "loophole". That's how the game is played; it doesn't matter if your team put up twice as many yards - what matters is how many times they entered the end zone, and it doesn't matter if the defense or special teams did it. It doesn't matter if your side hit twice as many hits - what matters is how many crossed the plate. And it's not a new rule.

And she didn't even get the majority - she got the most votes, and to put it neatly, you could say they all came from California. She got so many votes there, that she could have still won with two million less votes, the margin with which she got the "popular" vote.

You know, many other nations don't have direct elections - most parliamentary republics don't either. They vote a party, and the party picks its leader. They still consider it democratic, and frankly, I like the idea of knowing that if I vote for a party and enough votes go in, the party is represented, period. They may be part of a coalition, but they are there. These nations consider this "democratic".

I don't care much for the fact that a person can be elected President even if nobody gets the majority of the votes. That happens actually - a lot. Lincoln got in with under 40% of the vote. And I won't even bring up 1824. It happens, but it's still the law and everyone knows it. She ran a lousy campaign, she's a wholly unlikeable person, she insulted half the country, she skipped whole states she thought she had in the bag - and she lost. And a grown-up would say, see you next time. Or go home quietly. They don't bitch about it for three years.
for a very long time, some states did not even allow electing the electors. Not a single person is required to vote for president except the electoral college electors. Each state legislature could hand-pick the electors and tell them how to vote, by law, and that would be constitutional.

In many ways, it would be preferable.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Gawd woman. When are you going to let it go? Been over 2 years and this hog is still whining about getting her ass handed to her.. Instead of blaming everyone and everything. Just face the fact that your were a bad candidate and people didn't want you. You suck lady, now move da hell on.

SamSpade

Gawd woman. When are you going to let it go? Been over 2 years and this hog is still whining about getting her ass handed to her.. Instead of blaming everyone and everything. Just face the fact that your were a bad candidate and people didn't want you. You suck lady, now move da hell on.

I usually put it this way:

They - the left - regard Trump as a turd.
You ran against a turd - and lost.
TAKE the hint.

gemma_rae

Last edited: