Hillary

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
We'd be in even deeper poo than we are now with Slow Joe. Demise of the country accelerated...

PJay

I know I’ll be skewered for this, but don’t you have some curiosity for what life would be like today if Russia hadn’t intervened in 2016? I know I do.

Don't lie..you love it. Why else do you post here amongst so many against you and the vomit you just shared.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Don't lie..you love it. Why else do you post here amongst so many against you and vomit you just shared.
Good point. She is quite oblivious...Slow Joe just announced he's holding back military aid to Ukraine just as ole Putin has stacked up over 40,000 troops at the disputed border area to take new action. Brain-dead trolls like Mandy try to claim they "missed" that news.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I post here because I live here, somd that is.
Because you skipped over it...
Slow Joe just announced he's holding back military aid to Ukraine just as ole Putin has stacked up over 40,000 troops at the disputed border area to take new action. Brain-dead trolls like Mandy try to claim they "missed" that news.

GregV814

Mandy honey, Im sorry that mean boy didnt like you in 6th grade and you are still reeling. Why do you seem to have a need to draw attention to yourself like a introverted girl?

Bluecrqbe

Good point. She is quite oblivious...Slow Joe just announced he's holding back military aid to Ukraine just as ole Putin has stacked up over 40,000 troops at the disputed border area to take new action. Brain-dead trolls like Mandy try to claim they "missed" that news.
I just posted a tweet by Hillary, who I honestly believe as a technocrat would have been a very logical and efficient president. She certainly has her faults, but I think our country is less because she “lost” in 2016.

Bluecrqbe

Mandy honey, Im sorry that mean boy didnt like you in 6th grade and you are still reeling. Why do you seem to have a need to draw attention to yourself like a introverted girl?
I was.
I missed that...I’ll check things out and circle back in a bit.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I just posted a tweet by Hillary, who I honestly believe as a technocrat would have been a very logical and efficient president. She certainly has her faults, but I think our country is less because she “lost” in 2016.
She is and always was an unskilled crook that escaped prosecution because of her political connections. Nothing more...nothing less.

Clem72

Yeah, you should have used the GregV814 method of declaring your affection and beaned your crush in the face during dodgeball.