Hmmm is she interested or is it gas?

H

Heretic

This question is mostly for the ladies. How do you tell if a woman may be interested in going out on a date with you or if that expression on her face is just gas.

H

Heretic

Thanks Cari, I know that part though. Im wanting to avoid two possible situations that I have been in before

1) The "snicker" as if he thought I would go out with him....

or

2) The sympathy date from the girl too nice to say no and it consists entirely of akward moments

I've never had a woman ask me out :(

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Read your question again

I've never dated any women, do you mean --How does a man tell if a woman is interested in going out on a date with him? :wink:

Yes, like Cari said, you just have to ask. Some of us are pretty clueless. If you are the type of guy who hates to ask because you are afraid of rejection, then take a look at the body language. If there is a lot of flirting and smiling going on during conversation, I'd say she's probably interested.

H

Heretic

Yes Sharon, I wasn't considering alternative lifestyles when I asked the question. :cheers:

Now all I have to do is locate a single woman.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Eye contact is a biggie - is she looking you in the eye or past you?

A lot of women are also the touchy feely type if they are interested - ie touching your hand, your arm, shoulder - not invasive touching just a light brush or pat - it's a clue that she is interested in pursuing a relationship with you and she is comfortable enough to "flirt" with you.

Other women aren't touchers, but they will make expansive gestures, like wide arms (not crossed over body), feet a little bit apart - one more in front of the other, big wide smiles. This is all a clue that she is interested and is letting you know by her "open" behavior which shows she is reachable.

She could also be as shy as you so, all of the above goes out the window.

Just ask

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Heretic
How do you tell if a woman may be interested in going out on a date with you or if that expression on her face is just gas.
If it was gas, I think you'd know..... :blushing:

H

Heretic

Good stuff

Ladies, how well do you think you should know a man to go out with him?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by Heretic
Good stuff

Ladies, how well do you think you should know a man to go out with him?

Well, normally I would agree with everyone else....However, after having had a stalker who was introduced to me "through mutual friends", I'd have to rethink that. I personally would have wanted to meet you at friends house a few times, spoken to you for a while etc. I also wouldn't particularly want anybody to walk me to my car, or know where I live......and if you followed me to my car I'd mace ya, and if you tried to follow me home, I'd call Sharon and lay a trap for ya.....
However, I do agree with bch, that dates outside the norm are better (everyone already knows how I feel about carnivals), but meeting on the first date somewhere where you both feel comfortable is a good idea. Don't expect to go to her door to pick her up, unless you already know her really well.

H

Heretic

Playground Tubes rule, when I have kids Im going to build an awesome playground in my backyard, for the kids that is.

I like the idea about the unusual date. St Marys county fair is comming up and that sounds fun.

Things sure are different once out of college where you sometimes went on a date after your first hot and sweaty night.

B

Bruzilla

Does she try to untie the ropes, get out of the handcuffs, or leap from the van? If she doesn't she's yours. :smile: