"Hmmm....our pagers keep exploding.....

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Israel did warn them.

That is some top-level sht going on there. Initial "raid", and then make them completely afraid of their tech thereby cutting off their information lines. Now is the time to strike before they can regroup again.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
They need to work on their next phase to include multiple types of devices and trigger all those simultaneously.

Maybe if they eliminate enough of them, Hamas will retreat back to Iran to lick their wounds.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
This story keeps getting better and better! First were pages, now their radios! I can’t wait to see what comes next :lmao:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
gxslxbdxuaexr8i-jpg.712576

Grumpy

Being lazy, anyone know how they are making pagers explode?? Did they supply them somehow?? I've read a little but haven't seen how this came to be...

Reactions: BOP

Grumpy

Neber mind...

The reported details of this operation reveal a startlingly thorough job of planning and execution right down to the fake message from Hezbollah leadership that detonated the devices. Israel has not taken responsibility for the attack, though it's widely believed they were behind it.

The death toll has risen to 11, with nearly 3,000 wounded, many of them critically.

The 5,000 pagers were ordered from the Taiwanese electronics company Gold Apollo. "Most were the company’s AR924 model, though three other Gold Apollo models were also included in the shipment," reports the New York Times.

The explosives were embedded next to the battery and included a switch that would detonate the device remotely. At 3:30 p.m. local time, the pagers beeped three times, as they were programmed to do, with a message that appeared to be from Hezbollah headquarters.

A few seconds later, the pagers detonated.

Reactions: BOP

phreddyp

Paranoia is great, when everything you normally use is suspect you have disrupted your enemy . Now it should be leaked that a small amount of pork was embedded in the devices.

Last edited: