Hmmm, Will Joe Biden win the 2024 election ??

Editor

somd.com Editor
Staff member
PREMO Member
Patron
...Assuming he is still physically and mentally capable of holding the office...

I offer the following hint:

At this point, I have to believe that the Powers That Be wanted him in there so they could blame this national disaster --- which is currently ensuing --- on a senile, old man.

Reactions: TPD

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Joe Biden is not physically or mentally capable of holding the office right now, and yet here he is.

I predict he will "win" re-election quite handily. After all the votes are in, the Dems and their GOP cohorts will see how many are needed to put Old Joe over the top, and that's how many votes they'll come up with. We saw it in 2020.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Joe Biden is not physically or mentally capable of holding the office right now, and yet here he is.

I predict he will "win" re-election quite handily. After all the votes are in, the Dems and their GOP cohorts will see how many are needed to put Old Joe over the top, and that's how many votes they'll come up with. We saw it in 2020.

which is why they don’t want any security within the election process, anywhere.

WingsOfGold

Seriously doubt the pos will even be alive. Saw him on TV today twisting his "garbage" comment, bastard was cut and bruised on his face. Hopefully a long fall on AF1 airstairs awaits him for all to see.
Phuck Joe Biden.

TPD

the poor dad
Seriously doubt the pos will even be alive. Saw him on TV today twisting his "garbage" comment, bastard was cut and bruised on his face. Hopefully a long fall on AF1 airstairs awaits him for all to see.
Phuck Joe Biden.
Just watched his remarks - that was creepy over the anger he showed over the kids being separated at the border. Many questions he would not even try to answer.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Lots of boxes of misplace ballots in key states will ensure a narrow biden* victory.

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Days after the election they'll still be finding boxes of ballots. We've seen this show before.

Reactions: BOP

herb749

He's done and they know it. After the midterms Kamala steps in with or without Jill's approval .

Hijinx

Lots of countries in the world today are having immigration problems, but the United States of America is the only one even thinking of giving them $450,000 apiece as a reward for the trip.

If we are giving illegals reparations for abandoning their kids at the border can we blame blacks for wanting their share of this Golden parachute?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Lots of countries in the world today are having immigration problems, but the United States of America is the only one even thinking of giving them $450,000 apiece as a reward for the trip.

If we are giving illegals reparations for abandoning their kids at the border can we blame blacks for wanting their share of this Golden parachute?

Serious. I've decided that I identify as a Guatemalan who gave their child to a drug smuggler to transport to the US for sex trafficking, only to have border patrol take the child from the smuggler/trafficker. Where mah money?

BOP

I somehow doubt that they're going to give illegal aliens $450,000.00 apiece. The lawyers for those illegals, on the other hand....

Grumpy

As for Joe Biden running in 2024..that would be a no...Joe will be gone shortly, Kamala will take over and select Hillary as her VP...then Kamala will be hit by a car in Thomas Circle (doing her part time night job) and Hillary will be Prez..So it will be a re-run of 2016...

22AcaciaAve

I think republicans have an excellent chance of winning the White House and both houses of congress in 2024. But they need to move on from 2020 and on from Trump. Keep the agenda that Trump built, but let someone else be the guy to continue it. Trump is now the poison motivating factor for the other side that Hillary was in 2016. Learn from history. It's time to move on. The progressive agenda should be enough to motivate conservatives. The independents are who need to be convinced. I think they will side with a conservative republican, as long as it is not Trump. It's a great opportunity. Don't waste it.

Grumpy

I think republicans have an excellent chance of winning the White House and both houses of congress in 2024. But they need to move on from 2020 and on from Trump. Keep the agenda that Trump built, but let someone else be the guy to continue it. Trump is now the poison motivating factor for the other side that Hillary was in 2016. Learn from history. It's time to move on. The progressive agenda should be enough to motivate conservatives. The independents are who need to be convinced. I think they will side with a conservative republican, as long as it is not Trump. It's a great opportunity. Don't waste it.
:yay: I do agree, but my worry is that there is no one out there that will stand like Trump. The deep state and media will find something else to pick on besides mean tweets. I am wary of any 'politician', they are mostly crap.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Come on, geez. Well of course he's gonna run again. He's gonna try to exceed the 81 million votes he got the last time.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Trump is now the poison motivating factor for the other side

He is "now" the poison, but whatever Republican or non-Democrat who runs in 2024 will be the new poison. It was over the top with Trump because he was so popular and resonated with so many Americans, but every Republican who runs against a Democrat gets smeared and excoriated as a "racist sexist homophobe who wants to kill your grandmother". Look at the nasty chit they said about Larry Elder when he challenged their guy. They attacked Romney, McCain before him, and George W. Bush before that. Look at the attacks on Ron DeSantis and Kristy Noem. Hell, look at the way they went after Sarah Palin.

Attacking Republicans is what they do, always, whether it's Trump or not.

So if you don't want a "poison motivating factor" we'll just have to eradicate the whole GOP. Only then will the Dembots have nothing to bitch about and no one to attack.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Also, I'm done with the same ol' same ol'. I couldn't give a single chit if "a Republican" wins anything - they have shown me that most of them are no different than the Democrats they pretend to oppose.

I also don't give a damn whatsoever if they take back the House and Senate - look what they did last time they had the House, Senate, AND the White House. They completely squandered it with bullshit and trying to thwart Trump. So **** them. Really. They can all die and go to Hell for all I care. It's not like they learned their lesson, because here they still freaking are - passing Biden's Marxist BS, kissing CNN ass, railing against Trump.

I'll vote for their Democrat opponent just for the satisfaction of symbolically punching them in the face like they deserve. (Okay, not really - I would never EVER vote for a Democrat, but you can be sure I won't vote for a Democrat with an R after their name, either.)