Hmmm...

glhs837

Power with Control
The meme was pretty clear that the left is the only side that commits violence. Evidence shows otherwise. I really am not interested in who, or who didn't, justify their behavior or how the planning of an event forced someone to mow down a crowd and be charged with a hate crime for it.

See, when you have to misstate.... I never said it justified his behavior or forced him to do it. He did that, he was responsible for his actions. Explanation isn't justification.

SamSpade

Kinda like the Vegas shooting.

Perp lives an over the top lifestyle, travel, gambling etc. and they can't find any motivation at all. Uh-huh. :rolleyes:

I still think:

1. He was an arms dealer. It's how he made his money, and he was making a sale.
2. A client came by - and it went bad. Which is why people in the hotel were shot at.
3. The client killed him, shot up everyone to make it look like he was a crazy loon.
4. Client got away with guns, money etc.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I still think:

1. He was an arms dealer. It's how he made his money, and he was making a sale.
2. A client came by - and it went bad. Which is why people in the hotel were shot at.
3. The client killed him, shot up everyone to make it look like he was a crazy loon.
4. Client got away with guns, money etc.

Too plausible. I'm sticking with "Trump's Fault".

This_person

Let me just repost this since it appears some people forgot.

"People on the right suddenly chose the last two weeks before an election to get violent"

Look at the bolded words to see that the meme is hitting on TIMING, not impossibility of the right to cause violence.

Again, though, I ask you who on the right actually caused violence. The ones you mentioned were clearly not conservatives.

Chris0nllyn

Look at the bolded words to see that the meme is hitting on TIMING, not impossibility of the right to cause violence.

Again, though, I ask you who on the right actually caused violence. The ones you mentioned were clearly not conservatives.

Yea, it's elluding to a conspiracy theory about the bombs. I get it. That's why the timing for the left (notice "left" and not "liberal", meaning your "right" vs "conservative" angle is moot) was 2 years, and the timing for the right is just 2 weeks.

The actual people who actually caused violence are who I'm talking about.

Charlotesville:
James Alex Fields Jr., 21, of Maumee, Ohio, was charged in an indictment returned earlier today with:
•one count of a hate crime act resulting in the death of Heather Heyer (18 U.S.C. § 249);
•28 counts of hate crime acts causing bodily injury and involving an attempt to kill (18 U.S.C. § 249); and
•one count of racially motivated violent interference with a federally protected activity (18 U.S.C. § 245(b)(2)), resulting in the death of Heather Heyer, for driving his car into a crowd of protestors on a downtown street in Charlottesville, Virginia.
https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/ohio...mes-related-august-2017-rally-charlottesville
The indictment also found evidence on Fields' social media of the suspect "expressing support of the social and racial policies of Adolf Hitler and Nazi-era Germany, including the Holocaust".
He joined in on racist, anti-Semitic and white-supremacist chanting, and when the assembly was dispersed, he drove his car intentionally into a "racially and ethnically diverse crowd of individuals",
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-44645984

You're right. Maybe he was the only lefty in a white supremacy rally. :sarcasm:

NY Stabbing:
James Jackson, 28, rode a bus from Baltimore to New York Friday with the sole purpose of stalking and killing black men for a statement-making media spectacle, police said. He's accused of fatally stabbing Timothy Caughman, 66, in Midtown on Monday night.
Police said Jackson is a member of a known hate group in Maryland but did not identify the group.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/closer-md-man-visited-nyc-kill-black-men-article-1.3006182

Yea. Maybe he was a lefty white supremacist too.

Mosque:
Federal authorities on Tuesday charged three men from rural central Illinois with the bombing of a Minnesota mosque last year and said one of the suspects told an investigator the goal of the attack was to "scare" Muslims out of the United States.
One of the men, Michael B. Hari, 47, described in an April 2017 Chicago Tribune article how he drafted a $10 billion plan to build a wall along the border with Mexico, citing President Donald Trump's call for such a wall. Hari drew up the proposal after launching a security company, Crisis Resolution Security Services, the newspaper said.
"The People of the United States have rejected the Marxist doctrine that the government shall own the means of production," he wrote, according to the court document.

Totally something a lefty would say, right?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The actual people who actually caused violence are who I'm talking about.

:lmao::lmao: Pretty thin gruel there, commie boy. Thousands of your antifa and BLM buds are out there committing violent acts on an increasingly regular basis and that's all you got to point to.

This_person

Charlotesville:
You're right. Maybe he was the only lefty in a white supremacy rally. :sarcasm:

Actually, :yay:, because white supremacy is a lefty thing, not a righty thing.

NY Stabbing:

Yea. Maybe he was a lefty white supremacist too.

:yay: Who founded the KKK, kept black kids from integrating into schools, wrote and enforced Jim Crow laws, etc., etc.?

Mosque:

"The People of the United States have rejected the Marxist doctrine that the government shall own the means of production," he wrote, according to the court document.

Totally something a lefty would say, right?
Actually, on this one you may have a point. While the right is about freedom of religion and therefore would be completely against "scaring Muslims out of the country" (by doctrine, that is 180 degrees away from "right" theory), no person on the right would be FOR Marxist doctrine - that's the left's area of infatuation. So, you may have ONE there. Or, rather, half of one since what he did would not be right-ist at all. The left hates religion for religion's sake, not the right.