Hoa

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
No, they never sent the previous owners anything about their fence, according to the management company and President.

It sounds as if you are exempt for changing your current fence. Your fence was approved by the HOA, and the amendment to the the style/materials of the current fence was made after your fence was approved and installed.

Ask the HOA President to prove to you that you need to change your current fence. Put the pressure back on him to show you the policy/rule that says you need to change it. He is probably trying to pressure you since you are the "New Kid", and he thinks that you'll just roll over and take it.

He's being a jackalope.

DallasRed

It sounds as if you are exempt for changing your current fence. Your fence was approved by the HOA, and the amendment to the the style/materials of the current fence was made after your fence was approved and installed.

Ask the HOA President to prove to you that you need to change your current fence. Put the pressure back on him to show you the policy/rule that says you need to change it. He is probably trying to pressure you since you are the "New Kid", and he thinks that you'll just roll over and take it.

He's being a jackalope.

Thank You. It is really interesting that I was in my house less than a month and started getting letters about it.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

He's being a jackalope.

HOA board memebers HATE when you study the bylaws and point things out to them... :lol:

Chris0nllyn

Friend of mine was tired of his HOA and their stupid rules, so he ran for President and won.

He's had folks stop by and complain about him being too loud, or his bushes aren't perfect, etc. He tells them to bring it up at the HOA meeting. :lol:

I'm with Christy. I told my realtor "NO HOAs". Luckily we found a house that was built before the HOA went into effect. We're essentially grandfathered in the neighborhood with free reign of all the resources.

RPMDAD

Luckily where i live, they are not too bad and seldom enforced. Around here you really have to go out of your way to pi$$ someone off enough to try to get them to invoke HOA rules. Still swore i would never live in a neighborhood that had an HOA, but am lucky here.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I want to own a donkey :tantrum

but all i get is to live around them :banghead: well i will say i have some great neighbors on my street. (except for the new people... they are a drug house)

I thought that one time myself then I went to the Knott farm at Christmas and to see the lights animals and displays. I saw the smallest donkey and it's thing was literally dragging on the ground. I now know that when they say " Hung like a Donkey" they are not telling tales.

I thought that one time myself then I went to the Knott farm at Christmas and to see the lights animals and displays. I saw the smallest donkey and it's thing was literally dragging on the ground. I now know that when they say " Hung like a Donkey" they are not telling tales.

Funny... i always thought it was 'Hung like a horse".