Hockey fans!

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
If someone has Metro crap or Comcast they get the game. Only Direct TV cut the channel. Not sure about the Dish Network

Why is Comcrap making demands on the network? It's an infomercial channel with some sports programming. What do they air, besides NHL once a week, College Football once a week, IndyCar once a month and Bull Riding.

Oh, sorry, I forgot about the Demolition Derbies they air twice a week and Sports Soup. :bigwhoop:

DipStick

Ever go to a hockey game? Look, I LOVE racing and you know that but hockey is WAY more entertaining than racing!

I was going to hockey games every night when I lived in Florida as a kid. It's thrilling as hell, especially ECHL.

I ain't switching back to Comcrap so I guess I'll miss the games on Versus. And yes, I'll be missing the IRL race as well b/c Versus SUCKS.

Guess I'll watch the ARCA Re/Max race tonight. :ohwell:

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I was going to hockey games every night when I lived in Florida as a kid. It's thrilling as hell, especially ECHL.

I ain't switching back to Comcrap so I guess I'll miss the games on Versus. And yes, I'll be missing the IRL race as well b/c Versus SUCKS.

Guess I'll watch the ARCA Re/Max race tonight. :ohwell:

I miss the Chesapeake Icebreakers who used to play in Upper Marlboro/Show Place Arena. The games were so much fun. I thought how much our kids (who we didn't have at the time) would enjoy it since their dad is such a hockey nut. Unfortunately, they moved away before kids were born. :ohwell:

LordStanley

I know nothing
I miss the Chesapeake Icebreakers who used to play in Upper Marlboro/Show Place Arena. The games were so much fun. I thought how much our kids (who we didn't have at the time) would enjoy it since their dad is such a hockey nut. Unfortunately, they moved away before kids were born. :ohwell:

Those were great.... $20 for 4 seats, 4 sodas and 4 hotdogs!!!

I wonder why they lost money :whistle:

Last edited:

DipStick

There is a team that plays in Waldorf. The Maryland Knights play at Crapital Clubhouse every month or so.

I wish they'd use that facility for more than just computer expos though.

DipStick

It's actually kind of a shame. We have two really nice facilities in Waldorf with the Capital Clubhouse and Regency Furniture Stadium and they don't use them for much of anything.

sockgirl77

It's actually kind of a shame. We have two really nice facilities in Waldorf with the Capital Clubhouse and Regency Furniture Stadium and they don't use them for much of anything.

Ever been to a Blue Crabs game? I went to a few this year. They were great!