HOLD THAT Pose!!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
JUST when ya think the pose is perfect :lol:
The ole fly swatter kicks into action...

This is Daisy our new Red Chocolate filly. Broke to ride and a real doll baby.

Attachments

• fly swatter-small.jpg
    fly swatter-small.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 225

cholo

¡Tengo una tarjeta verde!
happyappygirl said:
JUST when ya think the pose is perfect :lol:
The ole fly swatter kicks into action...

This is Daisy our new Red Chocolate filly. Broke to ride and a real doll baby.

I think she broke horse wind.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
2 chocolate mares, one black and baby is chocolate.

Nuncio, Chocolate Tribute, Chocolate Venture, Kilburn Chocolate Sundown, Smith's Ginger. Oldest(Choc) mare is registered and certified RMHA/KMSHA, well into her gait, black mare is same, younger chocolate mare is reg RMHA and will be certified this summer.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
persimmoncf said:
when you fiqure it out...let me know how. I have never been able to post pics.
Go to Reply w/quote, scroll down, click>Manage attachments, browse and attach. Pix can't be larger than 100k. if they are, you can email them to me and i'll make them smaller.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
SouthernMdRocks said:
Nuncio, Chocolate Tribute, Chocolate Venture, Kilburn Chocolate Sundown, Smith's Ginger. Oldest(Choc) mare is registered and certified RMHA/KMSHA, well into her gait, black mare is same, younger chocolate mare is reg RMHA and will be certified this summer.
Three (so far :lol:)
2 - Red Chocolate mares out of KY (1 - 10 y/o is RC roan; 1 - 3 y/o dark red chocolate) Oldest is RMHA/KMSHA certified to breed, younger is eligible, and in process for both registries, both in foal to CDs Gambler - My Av - (older mare is Johnson's Toby lines Fairwinds farm breeding; other is KY Chief lines) Both these are BIG mares, 15+h
1 Chocolate yearling filly bred by Fair Meadows farm on the Eastern Shore, out of KY stock, Kilburns Chocolate Sundown ex Copper's Pride lines (SHOULD be smaller) Eligible for both registries. Need to send in her DNA to register.

Did you get one from the Eastern Shore? (Kilburns Chocolate Sundown lines)

I am considering a smaller black mare or 2+ y/o filly, if i find one i like. I want something under 15h.

where are you?

Last edited:

SouthernMdRocks

I live in Huntingtown

happyappygirl said:
Three (so far :lol:)
2 - Red Chocolate mares out of KY (1 - 10 y/o is RC roan; 1 - 3 y/o dark red chocolate) Oldest is RMHA/KMSHA certified to breed, younger is eligible, and in process for both registries, both in foal to CDs Gambler - My Av - (older mare is Johnson's Toby lines Fairwinds farm breeding; other is KY Chief lines) Both these are BIG mares, 15+h
1 Chocolate yearling filly bred by Fair Meadows farm on the Eastern Shore, out of KY stock, Kilburns Chocolate Sundown ex Copper's Pride lines (SHOULD be smaller) Eligible for both registries. Need to send in her DNA to register.

Did you get one from the Eastern Shore? (Kilburns Chocolate Sundown lines)

I am considering a smaller black mare or 2+ y/o filly, if i find one i like. I want something under 15h.

where are you?

Nope, none from Fair Meadows. My oldest mare came from Rea Swan out of KY and my others from Terralea Farm. My black mare is under 15 hands and is due anyday, bred to blue roan named "Code Blue", he was standing at RockiesUnlimited/Seabrook Stables in NC. If you are interested in a black mare with good bloodlines I know of one if you want the info.

SouthernMdRocks

Here my oldest mare, Foxie.

happyappygirl said:
Go to Reply w/quote, scroll down, click>Manage attachments, browse and attach. Pix can't be larger than 100k. if they are, you can email them to me and i'll make them smaller.

I will send some more.

Attachments

• FoxieTN.jpg
    FoxieTN.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 76

SouthernMdRocks

Thanks for the help adding the pix!!

I can attach a few others if interested. I'd like to see some pix of your Rocky's, especially your roan. Roans are big right now!!

Attachments

• MiaTN.jpg
    MiaTN.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 75
  • StarTN.jpg
    StarTN.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 70
  • BabyTN.jpg
    BabyTN.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 74

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
happyappygirl said:

heres a try.

Last edited:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
After going to "manage" "browse" I pick one and then "upload"...then the page goes completely white. Does that mean that my pic is too big? :doh: :banghead: