Holiday nails...

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
I dont know why, we all (almost all) said her nails looked cute. Just gave her some constuctive critisism.

Cowgirl

baileydog said:
She shared with me but I wish her a merry xmas anyway. :huggy:

Hey, I said Merry Christmas! :shrug: And the red was for the holidays. :lmao:

The only reason I pointed out the cuticles in the first place is because I knew all you sharks (ahem, I mean lovely ladies) would say something about it.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
baileydog said:
I dont know why, we all (almost all) said her nails looked cute. Just gave her some constuctive critisism.

Kinda like BRITUSA wanted sympathy when her kid got lice.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Cowgirl said:

The only reason I pointed out the cuticles in the first place is because I knew all you sharks (ahem, I mean lovely ladies) would say something about it.

I for one didn't notice them. I was on sensory overload from all the loud painted nails. :shrug:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Cowgirl said:

I am not a shark, maybe a vulture. :lmao:

Cowgirl

RoseRed said:
Kinda like BRITUSA wanted sympathy when her kid got lice.

Hey hey hey, that's not fair. :nono: That was just stupid. All I wanted to do was show you my nails...which I think is pretty damned good considering I did it myself...and it's hard to paint with your left hand when you're not left handed. Geesh.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Cowgirl said:
Hey hey hey, that's not fair. :nono: That was just stupid. All I wanted to do was show you my nails...which I think is pretty damned good considering I did it myself...and it's hard to paint with your left hand when you're not left handed. Geesh.
You can't paint your left hand when left handed.

I can paint my right hand well, but not my left. (*I'm left handed*)

Cowgirl

mv_princess said:
You can't paint your left hand when left handed.

I can paint my right hand well, but not my left. (*I'm left handed*)

What? I said it's hard to paint WITH your left hand when you're not left-handed.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Cowgirl said:
What? I said it's hard to paint WITH your left hand when you're not left-handed.
Sorry I read it wrong. I thought you said you could paint your left hand with your left hand. Which I would have had to give you major props on.

N

nitwhit3286

Got my fill in done at kim's nails in lexington park the other day..she does great work!! And cheaper than spa 1 nails too!! She even put candy canes on them....hehe I look rather festive..and it only cost me 24 bucks!

Cowgirl

nomoney said:
cowgirl gave me red for saying she had chubby fingers :lmao: :killingme:

not only are they chubby, but the nails are ugly to

They're really not chubby...just the way the camera phone took the pic. I don't really care what total strangers think of my nails. If you live life worrying all the time what people think, you won't be happy. I like my nails. I think they're cute. I wasn't going for "elegant." I was going for fun. And I think that's what they are. If you can't appreciate it, it's not my fault. Different people like different things. :shrug: I'm not pretentious. If you are, more power to you.

Oh, and nomo, learn some grammar. It should be "the nails are ugly too." :dork:

Cowgirl said:
They're really not chubby...just the way the camera phone took the pic. I don't really care what total strangers think of my nails. If you live life worrying all the time what people think, you won't be happy. I like my nails. I think they're cute. I wasn't going for "elegant." I was going for fun. And I think that's what they are. If you can't appreciate it, it's not my fault. Different people like different things. :shrug: I'm not pretentious. If you are, more power to you.

Oh, and nomo, learn some grammar. It should be "the nails are ugly too." :dork:
K_Jo called me three times last night worrying about your cuticles...:frown:

thetruediva

Cowgirl said:
Well the kids like them. And I actually care what they think.
I think you did a fab job on the artwork! I couldnt even come close.
They are your nails so who cares what others think. Rock em' girl!