Hollow's NASCAR experiance

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
crabcake said:
Ebay :yay: That's where I got my Richmond tix 2 years ago. You can, however, still get tix to the Dover races directly from the track on their website. :yay:

Now Bristol ... :notworthy: Ya haven't lived until ya go there, IMO. It's like a NASCAR fan's Mecca! :lol:
I loves me some Bristol although the parties at Martinsville in the spring are the bomb. This group of guys from Chesapeake come and bring a live band called Southern Blend(country and rock). We stay at the Sheffield Campground $75 and it is right behind the Virginia Alcholic Beverage store. Who could ask for more? :cheers:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I usually get my ticket for Richmond the day of the race. I drive down find a yard to park in and just walk around the track. Most of the time I have my ticket within 30 mins. Theis technique doesn't work with a big group, the best I have come across on race day is 4 together.

Agee

kom526 said:
I usually get my ticket for Richmond the day of the race. I drive down find a yard to park in and just walk around the track. Most of the time I have my ticket within 30 mins. Theis technique doesn't work with a big group, the best I have come across on race day is 4 together.
What about the rumors with the #42.

Mr. Labonte, and Mr. Rudd have been bantered about?