Hollywood Burchmart got broken into lastnight

HunterJJD

RoseRed said:
If the door was unlocked, how could it be broken in to?

I was just trying to explain that to Mo, well they got broken in to, well robbed, well I don't know, crap got stolen out of there

JD

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
HunterJJD said:
I was just trying to explain that to Mo, well they got broken in to, well robbed, well I don't know, crap got stolen out of there

JD

They gave me free donuts when we had the ice storm. Power was out and they couldn't make change, so they just gave them to me. :lol:

HunterJJD

RoseRed said:
They gave me free donuts when we had the ice storm. Power was out and they couldn't make change, so they just gave them to me. :lol:

they must have been 25 cents each and you gave them a dollar and they did not know how much change to give you :lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
HunterJJD said:
they must have been 25 cents each and you gave them a dollar and they did not know how much change to give you :lmao:
:lmao: I have no idea. All I know is that I didn't want cold cereal for breakfast.

onebdzee

off the shelf
HunterJJD said:
From what I heard, someone forgot to lock the door when they closed lastnight. :lmao: :buttkick:

And I'm sure that whoever it was that forgot to lock the door will be charged for the stolen items....

One of the kids around the corner from me said that he got fired from there for taking 2 slices of pizza that they were going to throw away....then they wouldn't give him his last check till he paid for the pizza

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
onebdzee said:
And I'm sure that whoever it was that forgot to lock the door will be charged for the stolen items....

One of the kids around the corner from me said that he got fired from there for taking 2 slices of pizza that they were going to throw away....then they wouldn't give him his last check till he paid for the pizza

Thats about cruddy.... but, I guess if it starts as 2 pieces of pizza, what next... ya know...

Pete

Repete
I wonder if the crooks stole the 5000 fruit flavored cigars they have at the register. I am no cigar aficionado but I really wondered who was sitting there thinking to themselves "Han I wish I had a big old cigar right now.....mmmmm and you know what? I wish I had a slab of pineapple too. HEY! why not get a pineapple flavored cigar!"