Hollywood Yoga

SunSpot

I was in Hollywood today and noticed a temporary sign "Hollywood Yoga" on the retail space adjacent to what used to be Hyper Space. Does anyone have the scoop on this business? Is is perhaps a yoga studio?

SunSpot

I think that she's asking if it's a specific discipline

in that case I doubt it
Thank you. I was trying to determine if it was a yoga studio rather than a store that sold yoga apparel and products and, yes, I am interested in the particular discipline as well.

Giddy up!

Thank you. I was trying to determine if it was a yoga studio rather than a store that sold yoga apparel and products and, yes, I am interested in the particular discipline as well.

Its a yoga studio, and they are great! Hubby and I go, right now they are only offering saturday classes at 2. You can just walk in at 1:30 fill out forms and start with the class that day, she is very detailed and goes over each move so its ok if your a beginner. The classes are 10$ and as far as the discipline, she teaches a combination.

Last edited:

Giddy up!

Yaaaay I wonder if they teach "very beginner" classes...like for children. But for people my age.

:lmao:

yep you can jump right in...they show you modifications. So if you are out of shape..a beginner or even if you have arthritis you can do this class.