Hollywood Yoga

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Don't know if this is the right forum to post this in, but whatever..

Has anyone been to the Hollywood Yoga place? I saw it when I was driving down 235 and wondered it if was open and if anyone had been there? Do they have classes for the elderly?

Anyone have the phone number?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Don't know if this is the right forum to post this in, but whatever..

Has anyone been to the Hollywood Yoga place? I saw it when I was driving down 235 and wondered it if was open and if anyone had been there? Do they have classes for the elderly?

Anyone have the phone number?

You should probably talk to DR before you sign him up. :biggrin:

devenny99

Through the county, the senior centers offer yoga for $3 a class or $30 for a card of 10 classes. Helen is a very good instructor and tries to work in everyone's problems. If you live in the Hollywood area, you should check with the Garvey Center over by the Maryland State Police barracks and the library. The classes are every Tuesday and Thursday afternoons @ 1PM. I believe she may also teach a class on Friday PM. She also does a class on Wednesday and Friday AM at the Loffler Senior Center off of Chancellor's Run Road (that class definitely has 1-2 men in it.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Through the county, the senior centers offer yoga for $3 a class or $30 for a card of 10 classes. Helen is a very good instructor and tries to work in everyone's problems. If you live in the Hollywood area, you should check with the Garvey Center over by the Maryland State Police barracks and the library. The classes are every Tuesday and Thursday afternoons @ 1PM. I believe she may also teach a class on Friday PM. She also does a class on Wednesday and Friday AM at the Loffler Senior Center off of Chancellor's Run Road (that class definitely has 1-2 men in it.

Is the Loffler Center open now for Yoga? Did they fix it? Oh and thanks for the info. I will definitely check on them. I thought about it. Hollywood Yoga has real limited classes, none of which work for me.