Holy Cow!!!! Check Me Out!!!

Toxick

Splat
HollowSoul said:
holy Shiat......i'm #2!!!!!

Congratulations. That sounds awesome.

Have you ever thought about composing music for a video game? The reason I ask is because I'm writing one, and I am woefully inadequate in the music department. Not only do I have a tin ear, I have zero musical talent in any shape or form. So I'm kind of on the look out for musical talent.

H

HollowSoul

Toxick said:
Congratulations. That sounds awesome.

Have you ever thought about composing music for a video game? The reason I ask is because I'm writing one, and I am woefully inadequate in the music department. Not only do I have a tin ear, I have zero musical talent in any shape or form. So I'm kind of on the look out for musical talent.
I would be happy to help...just lemme know what you want and i'll put it together for ya

H

HollowSoul

Larry Gude said:
...I've played around with Pro tracks for a few minutes and it looks like I have a lot of reading to do.

Where does cakewalk come in?

Thanks!
Cakewalk is the simpler of the 3 programs that i'm using.
I usually load everything into cakewalk because the track visual is alot more user friendly.
when i get all the levels set, and the timing down, i'll mormalize each track and then mixdown each track to file..
then i'll open up pro tracks plus, there i'll set pan/reverb/delay and other effects to each of the tracks.
after all the effects levels are in place...i will mixdown all the tracks again in pro tracks plus to 1 track...
then it's off to burn to CD...

I did however just get through downloading Sony sound Forge....(trial)...If i like it it's gonna cost $300.00