Holy Crap, My Life Is In Danger

bcp

In My Opinion
My wife was snoring.. she never does this.
I poked and prodded, I tried turning her head, nothing was stopping it.

it was hideous I tell you. even the deer were running from the property, the dog was out in the living room with his head stuck under the couch seat.

so,,, I sprayed her in the face with the water bottle meant for the cats when they are acting up.

Who in the hell would have expected her to go off like she did over a little water? I mean honestly, she gets wet when she takes a shower right.

crap, I hear her comin.......................

RoMary

I'm often tempted to put a pillow over my husband's head when he does this and apply pressure for several minutes.

CMC122

Go Braves!
:killingme

I have resorted to knocking on my husbands forehead as if it was a door a time or two when he snores:blushing:

CMC122 said:
:killingme

I have resorted to knocking on my husbands forehead as if it was a door a time or two when he snores:blushing:

:jet: I have to admit I kick my husband when he starts making these strange noises .... not sure what it is exactly, but it it's annoying as hell! :lol:

Nanny Pam

As if the snoring wasn't bad enough....then he rolls onto his side, facing me.
All that dog-azz breath in my face, while I'm trying to watch TV. :barf:

M

Mousebaby

:roflmao: BCP you're going to wake up dead one of these mornings!!!

bcp

In My Opinion
Geek said:
She should use that water bottle on you next time you come looking for love :flowers:
she already does.

she squirts me while yelling back you animal, back.

bcp

In My Opinion
ohstate said:
Do what my friend does. She bombs her husband with his rolled up socks from across the room.

damn, I dont want to kill her or anything. Right now shes the only one making any money around here till my back heals.

Azzy

LexiGirl75 said:
Women who snore, someone should make a spin-off thread. :yay:
Are you crazy? Women don't snore, we are way too glamourous for that kinda nonsense :drama:

Vince

Snoring could be a sign of sleep apnea. You stop breathing during sleep and wake up more than a few times a night. This can lead to hypertension, high blood pressure, heart problems, etc. The cure? Surgery, and if that doesn't work a CPAP machine that keeps positive pressure on your breathing at night.

Hessian

since I go to bed much later than my wife... I face the same thing:

A month ago I bought putty-like ear plugs from a CVS
It worked,...and after I explained it to her....she said it was better than me waking her up.

A spray in the face?...sounds like a Ray Barone technique.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
Azzy said:
Are you crazy? Women don't snore, we are way too glamourous for that kinda nonsense :drama:
Consider me unglamourous because I snore and my son says he can hear me and he was not cracking a smile. :lmao:

Vince said:
Snoring could be a sign of sleep apnea. You stop breathing during sleep and wake up more than a few times a night. This can lead to hypertension, high blood pressure, heart problems, etc. The cure? Surgery, and if that doesn't work a CPAP machine that keeps positive pressure on your breathing at night.
I need to check into it but every time I read about it, it seems to be such a process to go through to figure it out. Studies, exams, tests, surgery, machines. :jameo:

I'm so effing lazy. :ohwell:

When the hubby snores, more likely than not, he is on his back...so I toss and turn until he rolls over to his side. :lol: I never ever snore...kidding, I think I can outsnore him on occasion. I also talk in my sleep when I am tired enough--hopefully I don't say anything too incriminating. :lol:

bcp

In My Opinion
LexiGirl75 said:
Consider me unglamourous because I snore and my son says he can hear me and he was not cracking a smile. :lmao:

I need to check into it but every time I read about it, it seems to be such a process to go through to figure it out. Studies, exams, tests, surgery, machines. :jameo:

I'm so effing lazy. :ohwell:
If anyone complains just do like my wife does to me.
crack them in the head with the 18" cast iron skillet. wont be no more complaints that night I tell you.

morganj614

Hessian said:
since I go to bed much later than my wife... I face the same thing:
A month ago I bought putty-like ear plugs from a CVS
It worked,...and after I explained it to her....she said it was better than me waking her up.
A spray in the face?...sounds like a Ray Barone technique.

:yay: on the ear plug thing.

I tried it and it works.
I couldn't even hear myself snoring :lmao: but he did

Tinkerbell

Baby blues
My hubby snores and sometimes grinds his teeth. (Honestly, the teeth grinding is WAY worse than the snoring.) But he only seems to do it if he's on his back. So, I hit him and push him until he wakes up and tell him to turn over, he's snoring too loud. He says okay and then promptly goes right back to sleep without moving an inch. :ohwell:

Then he starts snoring again...... and I go sleep on the couch. :lmao:

I think it's his master plan to get the bed all to himself!