Holy Crap, My Life Is In Danger

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
I put in earplugs, seems to work fine for me. He wakes up easily, so I don't have to worry about hearing anything at night. He wakes me up when the alarm goes off.

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
I grind my teeth if I go to bed more stressed than usual. I usually use a night guard since I chipped one.

When the GF was preggo she would make this quick, rythmic, high-pitched, "Mmm" sounding, squeak thing all night long. She woke herself up quite a few times, but fortunately for me, it takes an act of God to wake me.

Vince

Had three nose surgeries and a throat surgery to stop the snoring so my wife could sleep. She left for someone else, so now I can snore my azz off. :lmao: On the serious side, I found out through sleep studies, I have sleep apnea. Getting one of those machines to help with that and that will stop the snoring as well. It puts air pressure into your nose so you're not breathing through your mouth. CPAP

HillBillyChick

Vince said:
Had three nose surgeries and a throat surgery to stop the snoring so my wife could sleep. She left for someone else, so now I can snore my azz off. :lmao: On the serious side, I found out through sleep studies, I have sleep apnea. Getting one of those machines to help with that and that will stop the snoring as well. It puts air pressure into your nose so you're not breathing through your mouth. CPAP

I have really severe sleep apnea. Operations would not work for me so I wear a lovely bi-pap machine. But I feel sooooo much better now!!

Vince

HillBillyChick said:
I have really severe sleep apnea. Operations would not work for me so I wear a lovely bi-pap machine. But I feel sooooo much better now!!
I go pick up my C PAP Friday.