Holy Crap!

Ponytail

The race comes to town once a year. Drag races come 4 times a year. 4th of July and New Years brings Fireworks on the canal.

That's 10 day's out of 365. There's only so much Soy and Corn you can look at before your daughter starts lookin good to ya.

I mean, have you BEEN to Indy??

:lmao:

nomoney

Holy Crap

Thats what I'm dressing up as for Halloween. LOL (holy crap).

But, back to topic-there is no possible way those ages are correct. It has to be a mistake. Is it even possible to have a kid when you're 10?:confused:

Elle

Happy Camper!
Re: Holy Crap

Originally posted by nomoney
Is it even possible to have a kid when you're 10?

Yeah, it's possible and might also give reason at to her great parenting decisions.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
The youngest documented mother was 5 years old, in the 1950's. She was in some backwards village in Peru? Chile? One of those S.A. countries. Her stomach was swelling and they though she was possessed by evil spirits. They took her to the village shaman. To his credit, the shaman suspected a tumor and sent her to a hospital several hundred miles away. When they realized what was up, they arrested the girl's father, later releasing him for lack of evidence.

The girl is still alive, married and has several other children now (none before she was about age 19). The child, who was raised by his grandparents died about 20 years ago.

Ponytail

Originally posted by nomoney
Man, the physical damage that had to be done to that poor child.:frown:

Couldn't have been too bad if she's had more kids since then. Seems like she got over it to me.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Ponytail
Couldn't have been too bad if she's had more kids since then. Seems like she got over it to me.
She had it via C-section.