Holy Molar!

M

Mousebaby

I went into the dentist today because somehow while flossing my teeth a hunk of one of my back molar's came flying out. I freaked! :faint: It didn't hurt, just where the gum was exposed.

He gets me in the chair and he's like Holy Cow! I said what??? He said, you didn't just break one you broke both! :faint:

So after about an hour and 45 minutes in the chair I sit here now with two new temporary crowns waiting for my new crowns to come in.

NoMoney, can we come live with you?? :nomoney: :bawl:

I went into the dentist today because somehow while flossing my teeth a hunk of one of my back molar's came flying out. I freaked! :faint: It didn't hurt, just where the gum was exposed.

He gets me in the chair and he's like Holy Cow! I said what??? He said, you didn't just break one you broke both! :faint:

So after about an hour and 45 minutes in the chair I sit here now with two new temporary crowns waiting for my new crowns to come in.

:lmao: I did that this past weekend too! Just one tooth tho. Having severe bronchitis, so no way I'm going to try and get it fixed now. Problem is, I broke one on the other side and had it capped, but it started bothering me to the point where I can't chew on it. So now I can't chew on either side... :frown: Guess it's just ice cream for dinner !! :drool:

M

Mousebaby

Geesh! Did you recently eat something hard and crack your teeth?

That's what he asked me. He asked me if I had been eating rocks and I said no, just those huge sourdough pretzels. They are my favorite! He said mine too, but you are no longer allowed to eat those. I said lovely! :frown:

onebdzee

off the shelf
That's what he asked me. He asked me if I had been eating rocks and I said no, just those huge sourdough pretzels. They are my favorite! He said mine too, but you are no longer allowed to eat those. I said lovely! :frown:

BJs has the soft ones in the freezer section

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

Maybe you just have weak teeth. I do. Since April I've had two root canals and two crowns. I have double dental insurance (mine and hubby's) so cost has been very minimal for me.

M

Mousebaby

Maybe you just have weak teeth. I do. Since April I've had two root canals and two crowns. I have double dental insurance (mine and hubby's) so cost has been very minimal for me.

Well, the way ours works is first it goes through Blue Cross where they pay absolutely shiat, then we have to send it to Aetna. They will pay about 60%, but man it hurt paying the whole thing in one kit and kaboodle today. :faint:

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
I broke a molar eating Cornnuts some years back, no more rock hard munchies for me either...sigh

M

Mousebaby

Oh and yes, he did tell me since a lot of the meds I take make my mouth very dry and because of that it weakens my teeth. :ohwell:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Well, the way ours works is first it goes through Blue Cross where they pay absolutely shiat, then we have to send it to Aetna. They will pay about 60%, but man it hurt paying the whole thing in one kit and kaboodle today. :faint:

That sucks having to pay for it all. I take it you'll get reimbursed? I have United Concordia (primary) and Aetna (secondary). My dentist waits until both companies have paid before charging me.

M

Mousebaby

That sucks having to pay for it all. I take it you'll get reimbursed? I have United Concordia (primary) and Aetna (secondary). My dentist waits until both companies have paid before charging me.

Well, my dentist is just him and his wife running the place and he only works by appts. So he has to collect immediately unfortunately.

frozenrain

Poor Mousebaby.:huggy: another:huggy: and another:huggy: I hope you get your mouth all fixed up .
That must have been horrible for you.The stuff of nightmares.I hate those dreams where your teeth fall out and you wake up and have to check there still there. So I really feel for you
Take care thinking of you and another big:huggy:

gigi6

Yikes! Happened to me a week ago...........but it WAS a crown that fell out! Sorry about your luck! I HATE tooth stuff!

Nanny Pam

What were you using? A jump rope?

M

Mousebaby

What were you using? A jump rope?

Oh God knows how much I need your light hearted wit right now! :lmao:

No, I was using regular dental floss, and I use it daily (sometimes more, kinda neurotic about these things :lol:) So I have no clue what happened! :shrug:

M

Mousebaby

Poor Mousebaby.:huggy: another:huggy: and another:huggy: I hope you get your mouth all fixed up .
That must have been horrible for you.The stuff of nightmares.I hate those dreams where your teeth fall out and you wake up and have to check there still there. So I really feel for you
Take care thinking of you and another big:huggy:

Thank you so much sweety if you knew what was going on in my life right now you would understand just how much I appreciate these virtual hugs! :huggy:

Nanny Pam

Oh God knows how much I need your light hearted wit right now! :lmao:

No, I was using regular dental floss, and I use it daily (sometimes more, kinda neurotic about these things :lol:) So I have no clue what happened! :shrug:

Awwwww.....:huggy: feel better soon. :flowers: