Holy Molar!

frozenrain

Oh my mouth is fine, it's my mind I am worried about! :lmao:

Yes I have been a bit stressed out this week-might explain my random you tube posting on here:lmao:
So sending you soothing thoughts!!! Think I might get my yoga video out the box this week,The only thing is at the end they have a relaxation bit it goes 'imagine you are floating on the warm sea water...... 'am I relaxing heck no all I can think of is that there might be sharks in the water:lmao:

Take care

M

Mousebaby

Yes I have been a bit stressed out this week-might explain my random you tube posting on here:lmao:
So sending you soothing thoughts!!! Think I might get my yoga video out the box this week,The only thing is at the end they have a relaxation bit it goes 'imagine you are floating on the warm sea water...... 'am I relaxing heck no all I can think of is that there might be sharks in the water:lmao:

Take care

:roflmao: For some strange reason I got the urge to pee! :killingme

M

Mousebaby

I get to have one pulled in 2 wks :yahoo:

:dead:

Oh joy! I feel for ya, ask for plenty of Darvocet! And definitely rinse with the salt water and do everything they tell you to do or you will end up with a dry socket and I have heard that it is the worst pain you will EVER feel!