Home Health Care

ginwoman

Any suggestions for home health care agencies in St. Mary's County? I have these names: Heart to Heart Senior Care Services, Right At Home, Sagepoint Senior Living Services. Any recommendations or information would be appreciated. TIA

Grumpy

Any suggestions for home health care agencies in St. Mary's County? I have these names: Heart to Heart Senior Care Services, Right At Home, Sagepoint Senior Living Services. Any recommendations or information would be appreciated. TIA

All I can say is it's a crap shoot finding decent care, besides it being expensive.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I know of an excellent caregiver. She is independent and not affiliated with a service. I can check with her if she is taking on any new clients. Let me know.

ginwoman

Hi Rose Red, in order for the county to pay, it must be a Maryland State licensed agency. If she is licensed maybe they would accept that? If she's licensed can you please PM me her info?
Thanks!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Hi Rose Red, in order for the county to pay, it must be a Maryland State licensed agency. If she is licensed maybe they would accept that? If she's licensed can you please PM me her info?
Thanks!

She isn't taking any clients at the moment. Good luck on your search.