Home Internet Service

merc669

I have Metrocast and use Roku for Netflix, Hula+ and Sling TV. I also have a VOIP phone for my landline.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I have Metrocast and use Roku for Netflix, Hula+ and Sling TV. I also have a VOIP phone for my landline.

Which level of Metrocast do you use? Question not related to internet per se, do any of those you use offer the series shown on regular channels, like NBC, ABC, FOX, etc? Is it current seasons or previous?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Who do you use? Are you happy w/ price, speed, service?

I've never had internet at my home before and am interested in getting service but I really don't know where to start. Is it the same as cell service where you get so many GB per service month? Do you have to have a home phone line? I'm so :confused:

speedtest 99.png

FiOS

75/75

- not sure its bundled with 2 phone lines and Quantum [record 12 shows at once]

$ 200+

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Agree with you BigBlue, have had Comcast for 14 years and have had very few problems.

the only Issue we had with Comcrap was sharing the internet connect with the neighborhood [sundays for almost dial up like] and traffic shaping

merc669

Which level of Metrocast do you use? Question not related to internet per se, do any of those you use offer the series shown on regular channels, like NBC, ABC, FOX, etc? Is it current seasons or previous?

I have the fastest speed with Metrocast. Never had any issues with with next level down, just thought the extra speed would help during and lags over the entire cable run. As far as series, AMC, TBS, TNT is current to what ever you see now on TV. Since they are on Sling TV it is streamed like within a stream so sometimes there is lag as compared to Netflix or Hulu+. An annoyance but not a show-stopper.

Beta

Smile!
I went w/ Metrocast thanks for all your help! :smile: :smooch:

I have no idea either. I just called and got Metrocast and went for the package one notch under yours. We don't have computers or tablets just the phones so they suggested that one.

I hope it works out for you!!