Votes: 2 5.9%
  • What is a check book?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
I like it quiet.
I have often wished that I could be deaf when I wanted but be able to turn the hearing back on if needed.
I bet I could go weeks without turning on the hearing at all.

That's how I feel, but I have found that I want to be able to hear when someone is talking to me during the conservation, be able to hear my kids, etc.

I'm deaf, so turning my hearing back on has been broken since birth. :frown:

Poohhunny1605

I didn't vote yet because I'm not sure which one is more me?

I like the TV/Music on when I read, but I like it turned down low.
I don't use checks/checkbook because we now have these lovely debit cards which I just kind of watch the online statement as I spend. If I read, my mind drifts into a different thought as I am reading weather there is TV on or if it is silent? I dont' know? Too many answers to pick just one!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
...as a kid; did you do homework/study with music or did you need silence?

Back in the day, my big sister had to have WPGC on and had the music fairly loud. I could NOT concentrate unless it was pretty quiet.

Now, I find that music helps me concentrate on 'book' tasks. Like balancing the checkbook. Which I am doing right now. Which made me think of the question as the second I got organized I thought 'tunes!'. Which make me think of back in the day. When I couldn't even read unless it was quiet. Unlike now. As the bass is blowing receipts all over the desk.

Easy solution.

As a kid.. Never did homework.