Patron
And I know you're shining down on me from heaven
Like so many friends we've lost along the way
And I know eventually we'll be together
One sweet day

:bawl:

D

dems4me

My work doesnt approve either but I went to the boss and got the okay.

There's no way that would fly here and you'd be laughed at even asking.
This is a professional environment.

Even if it was a casual day, which are very rare, it'd still fall under the "no jersey's or logos".

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
And I know you're shining down on me from heaven
Like so many friends we've lost along the way
And I know eventually we'll be together
One sweet day

:bawl:

:smack: you should be honoring the felon. How DARE you not bow down, because it seems he is the only person to lose his life yesterday or today :lol: I wasn't keeping track.

S

Special_K44

:smack: you should be honoring the felon. How DARE you not bow down, because it seems he is the only person to lose his life yesterday or today :lol: I wasn't keeping track.

I agree with you. I am a Redskin fan and I feel for the family and team mates of Shawn Taylor but does his death warrant the lead story over the Vice President of the US???? I under stand this is a great loss to the Redskins as a team- but come-on he was a football player!!!!!!

angelbaby

Let me guess you gave me the red karma...also saying justice was served because of the people he hurt? If it wasnt you then whoever it was at least have the balls to sign it!!!!! He was a great football player and I will miss him. NOONE deserves to die..that is just a cruel thing to say. Maybe you should go to his daughter and tell her that! Have a little compassion!!!!!!!!!!!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Let me guess you gave me the red karma...also saying justice was served because of the people he hurt? If it wasnt you then whoever it was at least have the balls to sign it!!!!! He was a great football player and I will miss him. NOONE deserves to die..that is just a cruel thing to say. Maybe you should go to his daughter and tell her that! Have a little compassion!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell her, sister! :dude:

Some people are just so insensitive.

angelbaby

Everyone is a saint when they die. Why not honor the people he hurt when he was alive and not wear the shirt? He was on probation and couldn't have a gun or he'd be a murderer instead of the guy who shot him. Justice was served in my book.

This is what you didnt have the balls to say in the thread. Really compassionate of you. Now get out out of our thread, it's for REAL fans only!!! :smack:

PrepH4U

Everyone is a saint when they die. Why not honor the people he hurt when he was alive and not wear the shirt? He was on probation and couldn't have a gun or he'd be a murderer instead of the guy who shot him. Justice was served in my book.

This is what you didnt have the balls to say in the thread. Really compassionate of you. Now get out out of our thread, it's for REAL fans only!!! :smack:

:killingme:killingme

mainman

Set Trippin

Ok stop now, you are not helping the situation....

S

Special_K44

I feel for the family deeply. It is a great loss for everyone. you are right no one deserves to die for anything let alone trying to keep their family safe. I have heard that he and his fiancee we asleep and Taylor heard a noise grabbed his machette and someone kicked open his bedroom door and shot twice. His fiancee grabbed their baby and was protecting her from the gun shots. What a terrifying thing to be woken up too. Sean Taylor went down a hero protecting his family not as a Redskin but as a father. Sean's fiancee, Jackie Garcia, is his high school sweetheart. She is the daughter of Andy Garcia the actor. They were planning their wedding to be after this football season.

:bawl: but how can you be done? You can't stop defending the great man that he was :bawl: You need to stand up for this hero. He's dead, he can't stand up for himself any longer :bawl:

Oh stop... like you don't already have your boys making memorial glitter ball ornaments to sell at this weekend's craft show...:smack:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:bawl: but how can you be done? You can't stop defending the great man that he was :bawl: You need to stand up for this hero. He's dead, he can't stand up for himself any longer :bawl:

Thank you for saying what so many of us feel. :huggy:

We cannot - MUST not - let Sean Taylor's name die. His spirit will live on in all of us, making us braver and stronger.

angelbaby

I'm done with the other stuff...not remembering sean. I won't stop doing that. I'll be at the game on sunday showing my love!