morganj614 said:
But do you wear pantyhose with your Richard Simmons orange shorts? :dance:

Sweating to the Oldes
:getdown:

I wonder who snitched us out. :jet:

Pete

Repete
Kizzy said:
Yep, you can just deposit my check and write me one back for the difference. It is all good. :whistle:
Would you take a signed over money order from the Third National Bank of Ethiopia?

AMP

Jersey attitude.
Snickers said:
I will believe it when I see it. That rumor as been out for a very long time. :peace:

:howdy: Well, they are cleaning out the Ground Round on 301, looks like internal renovations have begun, now we'll just wait and see if that truly will be the Hooters site.
Boobicons, anyone?......
> Perfect breasts (o)(o)
> Silicone breasts ( + )( + )
> Perky breasts (*)(*)
> Big nipple breasts (@)(@)
> A cups o o
> D cups { O }{ O }
> Wonder bra breasts (oYo)
> Cold breasts ( ^ )( ^ )
> Lopsided breasts (o)(O)
> Pierced Breasts (Q)(Q)
> Hanging Tassels Breasts (p)(p)
> Grandma's Breasts \ o /\ o /
> Against The Shower Door Breasts ( )( )
> Mammogram Breasts _ _
> Martha Stewart's Breasts ($)($)

B

Bruzilla

We tried to get a Hooters franchise in Lexington Park in 1992, back when the requirements were a lot less. We got turned down because the holding company had a reserve on the tri-county area and wouldn't allow any franchises there. They planned to open the Outback Steakhouse joints first to monitor customer flow, then decide of they wanted to add a Hooters.

AMP

Jersey attitude.
Opening in April. There were two letters in the Independent, voicing their outrage (no one went to the liquor licensing meeting, and that it's not a family establishment and it will entice all the high school girls to work there).

No one seemed to know enough about it to protest. Oh well, I have two hoots of my own, and there're no guys in this town that I'd care were going there anyway, so dosen't phase me. And it's not like Shooters has been wiped from Waldorf memory.... :twitch:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I heard they're opening one in the 'Park, but don't know how accurate that information is. Apparently, it's supposed to go where the old Western Steer is/was? :shrug:

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Did you see the letter in yesterday's Md. Independent that equated Hooters with adult entertainment? I bet the letter writer has never eaten there.