horse auction saturday

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
mingiz said:
Yes I am. I had them advertised on somd but they pulled the ad. Because I put Neg. and they want me to pay for a businees ad. BS! I can sell a truck and not pay a fee.....If they are charging for ads they should charge for all. :sarcasm: So I placed them on Baynet for free with pics.....They are posted.. :getdown:

Oh I forgot to tell you that if it is your friend coming and she buys one. I buy ya more than 1 beer.... :lmao: :cheers:

She bought Lucy, the paint.......Was that one of yours?

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
i wanted to by this 4yr old reg tb but, i couldnt afford to buy somthing without looking or trying them out first... but the wierd thing is that we kinda sorta bought a reg. 2yr old qh gelding. A girl that we know bought him, borrowed money from my aunt, but her parents wont let her have him, so now we have him and need to pay for him. He has good bloodlines, tiger lily, and zippo pine bar in there. 30 days training, but he is not built for riding yet, so im going to wait 6 months before actually geting on, if we keep him...

HorseQueen

??

Do you all know when they hold the auctions at the Farmers Market? Is it something just once in a blue moon or is it everyweek, etc? I was looking to attend one but I can not find exact days.

fredsaid2

HorseQueen said:
Do you all know when they hold the auctions at the Farmers Market? Is it something just once in a blue moon or is it everyweek, etc? I was looking to attend one but I can not find exact days.

I don't know the dates but they're held in the spring and fall. You'll have to wait to catch the next one.