horse auction...

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
this sat. the 27. Hueghsville farmers market (well thats what i call it).
Anyone going?

and no this isn't an advertisement, because I don’t make any money from it, I just want people to be informed.

F

finickyfilly

Anyone going?

and no this isn't an advertisement, because I don’t make any money from it, I just want people to be informed.

Just buyer beware....it is known as the locals cheap dumping ground for old or sick lame animals with disposition problems cheap. Getting rid of others headaches and money pits. Sometimes a decent animal is there, I am sure there will be quite a few since most can not afford food and hay this year.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Anyone going?

Nope going up to watch the MHSA Gittings Finals at Garrison Forest that day. Afterwards they are having a clinic.:howdy:

Everyone that is going have fun & let us know if you bought something good!!:yahoo:

Sparks

Nope going up to watch the MHSA Gittings Finals at Garrison Forest that day. Afterwards they are having a clinic.:howdy:

Everyone that is going have fun & let us know if you bought something good!!:yahoo:

Huh? I thought that was held either during Cap Challenge or MD H&P show? Is that new this year?

W

WhoCares

Horse Auctions, and dog adoption events I am not allowed to attend without someone to bring me into reality.

I get the "OH they need my help" thinking.

F

finickyfilly

I too have the "oh they need a good home" mentality, but this winter looks a bit harsh:yikes:
oh come on now, you know that you cant just have one or two, got to collect a few more. They need a good home.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Oh, thanks for the offer :howdy: but I have clipper duty Saturday. Going to attempt a trace clip on my 3 yr old. :yikes:

With or without the sleepy cocktail? :lmao:

Don't you just love the hairs flying every place and how itchy you get after doing a trace or body clip? With the weather as warm as it has been though they sure need it.:hot:

Sparks

With or without the sleepy cocktail? :lmao:

Don't you just love the hairs flying every place and how itchy you get after doing a trace or body clip? With the weather as warm as it has been though they sure need it.:hot:

We'll try w/out a cocktail first. She's very sensible but I have no clue if she's seen clippers before. I should've done her weeks ago really. NOW it will probably get cold - you can all thank me :whistle:

There's nothing better than itchy horse hair stuck in your bra.......:lol: