Horse Expo

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
my 4h club is going saturday, but if the weather is bad, (much like EVERY other year i have been going, at leat one day is bad), we will go sunday.
There's going to be about 16 of us... I love horse expo, i think i will get another jacket embrodered(sp?), or a shirt. I have lots of money to spend this year.

F

finickyfilly

? anyone else, it will probably snow or be crappy, seems so the past couple years.

appaholic

:boo:
I'm going Friday, really wanted to see Tommy Garland on Sat, but I have to work that day.

Try:bawl:or:flowers: and if all else fails throw a water bucket!:lmao: This is what I do to my hubby, But he can NOT complain I warned him befor we were married "I am not nice everyday".

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Good :buddies: We'll hopefully see ya there...I'll be :drool: over the trailers....If i could only sell mine....:whistle:

We should be able to run into each other, I suspect we'd be visiting the same areas of interest!!!

How much again are you asking for yours?? I have a neighbor who might be interested.

W

WhoCares

ShowQueen and I are going on Friday.

I am SO going to make sure that I pay all my bills before I go. That way I know how much money I have to spend there.

showqueen74

I am SO going to make sure that I pay all my bills before I go. That way I know how much money I have to spend there.

Did you see the events scheduled for that day? I'm bummed that I can't go sat. I really wanna see Tommy but......there's some good stuff on Fri too. V

appaholic

No, I don't want to be an adult. Hubby told me I had to balance the checkbooks and pay bills befor I go and on spending I quote " let your conscience be your guide".:barf: