Horse Expo

W

WhoCares

Oh, guess that's not permission to buy a LQ trailer and with so many southern maryland horse peeps going I sure someone could drive it home.:evil:

rofl

I need a horse trailer also, but am not rushing to get one right now. SQ and I show the basic same shows so I am covered. Now '09 will be different, but I will have been at my job for a while.

appaholic

"Let my credit be my guide" is what I say. V

I didn't say we could afford it unless they take game board money( I even have nice new game board money- kids xmas) but many moons ago he did promise to make me happy - that would make me happier. Gotta list going here...:killingme

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I'm thinking about going up Thursday night and spend the night in Howard County. Then go on Friday to the Expo, but my Mom is busy that day. Maybe I'll go on Saturday. :whistle:

Mom told me the best day to go if you are interested in buying anything is Sunday. The vendors don't want to haul all there stuff back home and are ready to wheel and deal.:yahoo:

Since it is going to be a high in the 20's I'm guessing more people might be at the Expo on Sunday since outdoor horsey stuff will be kinda cold.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
I'm thinking about going up Thursday night and spend the night in Howard County. Then go on Friday to the Expo, but my Mom is busy that day. Maybe I'll go on Saturday. :whistle:

Mom told me the best day to go if you are interested in buying anything is Sunday. The vendors don't want to haul all there stuff back home and are ready to wheel and deal.:yahoo:

Since it is going to be a high in the 20's I'm guessing more people might be at the Expo on Sunday since outdoor horsey stuff will be kinda cold.

Call me on my cell if you can in about 15 mins.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Stop by the PVDA booth. Peanut and I are on a flyer for the 2008 PVDA Ride For Life. :huggy:

I'm going to try to get up there, but I have to get hay on Saturday...which reminds that I have to call the hay guy! and I'm riding on Sunday.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Stop by the PVDA booth. Peanut and I are on a flyer for the 2008 PVDA Ride For Life. :huggy:

I'm going to try to get up there, but I have to get hay on Saturday...which reminds that I have to call the hay guy! and I'm riding on Sunday.

Your going to need the outfit you have on in your New Avatar to keep warm on Sunday. High in the 20's.:yahoo:

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
We went yesterday.. It snowed the whole time we were there.. but that's nothing new.. it does that every year :smile:
I got a couple apple pickers and some halters for cheep and a jollyball for Quinn to kill... Surprisingly there were a decent amount of people there.. just fewer vendors and stallions than last year.. And I though last year was less..:frown: But I'm glad I got to go!! thanks for driving Bobbi!! :huggy: